Saint Philip's in the Hills Episcopal Church

4 Saint Philip's in the Hills Episcopal Church Reviews

A
Amelia

Married on 03/26/2011

Simply beautiful. John Kitagawa gave a very beautiful homily, short and meaningful. The counseling sessions were also very helpful for us. The sexton who helped with our ceremony made sure everything ... Read more happened perfectly... not a single snag.

J
Jennifer

Married on 12/18/2010

I couldn't have been more pleased with the warmth and friendliness of the staff/clergy, the beauty of the church, and the professionalism of the staff that assisted on the day of the wedding. The ... Read more pre-marriage counseling was an added benefit! The homily from Rev. Breckenridge was uplifting and touching. Also, this church was 100% accepting of me having my best friend be my "Man of Honor" and stressed that they accept all people regardless of lifestyle. I kinda wish we would have joined the church BEFORE the wedding to save a little $$$, but really, it was worth what we paid for.

Christine
Christine

Married on 10/09/2010

They are so welcoming! Only complaint, on the wedding day, the guy helping run the event was very short and insisted on us returning to the inside of the church immediately following the ceremony-I ... Read more had hoped to get some pictures in the garden with the bridal party first as the guests excited. Beautiful church! Excellent day! I highly recommend getting involved with this church and getting married there!