Saje Creations Photography

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Saje Creations Photography

Saje Creations Photography is a professional wedding photography company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and primary wedding photographer, Stephanie Brown, has been capturing precious moments for couples for over six years. Stephanie and her team are particularly skilled at salvaging authentic, emotional moments as they organically occur. Stephanie’s artistic style is defined by her delicate balancing of color in natural scenes, and impressive attention to subtle yet powerful details.

Saje Creations Photography provides couples with a number of specialty photoshoot services including engagement, trash-the-dress, boudoir, and wedding portrait sessions. Stephanie and her team also offer couples a variety of additional services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Thank-you cards
  • Proofs
  • Prints

Areas Covered
Saje Creations Photography is based out of Atlanta, Georgia, and primarily serves couples celebrating their love throughout Georgia and Florida. Stephanie and her team also invite couples to inquire about destination wedding services.

4 Reviews for Saje Creations Photography

4 Saje Creations Photography Reviews

A
April

Married on 08/15/2016

I hired Stephanie to photograph my daughters 5th birthday. In true professionalism she arrived early and was beyond patient with all that was going on (it's not easy when you have 15 kids running ... Read more around). Her attention to detail was beautifully captured in all the photos she took and she returned them to me in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family!

C
Chelsea

Married on 07/09/2016

So awesome! Stephanie made both of us feel super comfortable and relaxed during our engagement session. The pictures are AMAZING and we can't decide which one to use for our save the dates! Great ... Read more value :)

N
Nia

Married on 03/21/2015

Seriously... Saje Creations Photography was phenomenal! I could not have been happier to have such a skilled photographer at my bridal shower. Stephanie was beyond professional and captured all of ... Read more the special moments of the day! When I received my photos, every shot told a story and I got to relive my amazing day...it's safe to say tears were involved! I will definitely be utilizing this company in the f