Saks Photography & Video

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Saks Photography & Video

Saks Photography & Video is a creative photography group located in West Seneca, New York. They are incredibly passionate about photography, blending tradition, contemporary and photojournalistic styles to capture the emotions of the moment.

Experience
The family owned and operated studio at Saks Photography & Video has been creating cherished heirlooms via high-quality wedding photography and video production for over 35 years.

Saks Photography & Video offers the following services:

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 08/09/2017

Wow, wow, wow! Saks Photography and Video was absolutely amazing! I'm so glad that we decided to go with them for our photography and videographer for our wedding. You get a lot included for a ... Read more great/reasonable price. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. We live out of town, but Saks was so easy to get in contact with and to discuss the details. Saks also let us meet with them when we were in town, when it was convenient for us. We had our ceremony on one date and the reception a few days later. Saks was able to accommodate both days and worked with us to do exactly what we wanted. Tara, John, Ron, and Gary were all amazing - each of them was very professional and personable. They asked if there were any specific things that we wanted captured and was sure to get those moments. They were so easy to work with and they made taking photos fun! They didn't make taking photos awkward at all. The photographers and videographers were there for everything - there's was not any time that we didn't see them around. All of our photos were up on the website in less than a month! And our video was ready in a month. We couldn't believe how many photos were taken - we had such a hard time choosing photos for our photo album! As for the video - I haven't seen it yet because I live out of town, but my parents have watched it and said it's amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better experience with photographers and videographers. We would recommend Saks Photography and Video to anyone looking for a photographer and/or videographer - especially for a wedding. We are extremely pleased and thank Saks Photography and Video for all that they did for us!

L
Lindsay

Married on 09/08/2018

Saks did my parents wedding 35 years ago and I am SO glad that they did our wedding as well. Working with people who have been in business for a long time makes all the difference. Ron is wonderful to ... Read more work with and just knows what will look the best! Trust him blindly! We were blown away with the shots that they took on their iPhones and had posted less than 12 hours after our wedding so we can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures and video that they got!

Cheryl
Cheryl

Married on 09/08/2018

Cheryl Arakelian

I had Saks for my wedding (1983) almost 36 years ago! My daughter had Saks for her wedding this year (2018) and we could not be happier with all the photos and video! Simply stunning photos that ... Read more captured a perfect day! Ron and Brooke were amazing! Highly recommend Saks!