Salerno, The Officiant

Gilbert, AZ · View map

About Salerno, The Officiant

Couples love my services because I create custom stories about on how they meet, how they fell in love and what makes their relationships so magical. In addition I also talk about love and unity of a couple. The congregation loves to hear about how you meet. Many people don’t know your story… Let me tell your story and share it to the world.

I love people, I love to see happy couples getting married, it really makes my day! There's nothing better than 2 people sharing their love for another forever. I better cater to those couples who want a non-religious or non-denominational ceremony. I can accommodate all diverse types of couples too! I am even available to do suprise weddings, which happens to be a new hot trend!

Since you are now starting a new life with each other I offer other services as well:

• Retirement and Collage Planning - For You and Your Children
  • Home and Renters Insurance
  • Auto Insurance
  • Life Insurance
  • Living Trusts and Wills

Comming Soon

• Marriage Visas
  • Becoming a U.S. Citizen

Please view my pricing sheet to get an idea of how I can best meet your needs...

-Salerno, The Officiant

P.S. I also partner with Navajo Lashes 50% off for your big day. So bring yourself and all your bidesmaids for some momosas and lashes!

6 Reviews for Salerno, The Officiant

6 Salerno, The Officiant Reviews

Kaylee
Kaylee

Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing and very flexible

He is so awesome! And worked with us on our crazy schedule that kept changing last minute Read more He is so awesome! And worked with us on our crazy schedule that kept changing last minute

Kayla
Kayla Hironimus

Married on 08/06/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Daniel was such a wonderful guy and by the time our wedding came he wasn’t a stranger to us at all! He communicated with us so thoroughly and was always participating. Read more Daniel was such a wonderful guy and by the time our wedding came he wasn’t a stranger to us at all! He communicated with us so thoroughly and was always participating.

A
Alejandra Mejia

Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing officiant!!!!

Looking for an officiant who takes the time to know about you and your SO history, Simone who wants to know what makes your relationship unique.. And just in general feel like he genuinely cares and ... Read more is interested in learning more about you and your groom.. DANIEL IS YOUR GUY. Daniel was so flexibly (considering our ceremony was at 630 AM with only a WEEK notice) , on time and delivered such beautiful perfect vows for my husband and I. I completely 100% recommended him to anyone!