Salon 463

Horsham, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Salon 463

Salon 463 is a full-service nail, makeup, and hair service located in Horsham, Pennsylvania. This team of skilled stylists specialize in formal hairstyles, airbrush application, and traditional makeup looks. By using high-quality products like Glo Skin Beauty and Mirabella, they can ensure you look amazing all day. Salon 463 can also provide services for your entire party to ensure your leading ladies and men are picture perfect.

Salon 463 provides a variety of services for your nails, hair, and makeup. When it comes to your nails, they can offer on-site manicures, pedicures, and men’s services. For your hair, they can craft any detailed updo and also provide, haircuts, highlights, keratin treatment, extensions, and textured styling. Other services include:

• Hair removal

J
Featured
julianne

Married on 09/01/2018

Salon 463 was an absolute pleasure to work with. They helped me and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning and we each had a wonderful experience with all of the staff. Read more Salon 463 was an absolute pleasure to work with. They helped me and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning and we each had a wonderful experience with all of the staff.

J
Julia harvey

Married on 03/30/2019

Great work!

Nikki and Courtney did an excellent job with my wedding hair and makeup! I got a trail done for both a month before and the day of was so easy and everything was perfect! Read more Nikki and Courtney did an excellent job with my wedding hair and makeup! I got a trail done for both a month before and the day of was so easy and everything was perfect!

C
Colleen Sweeney

Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded expections!

I can’t say enough about how amazing Donna and all of the staff at Salon 463 are. I have gotten my hair and makeup done a few times before for weddings at other locations, but this salon was by far ... Read more the best. I am so glad that we used these ladies for my wedding- it was overall a great experience! They are talented, professional and were very flexible if an issue arose. All of the bridesmaids were really happy with their services and my hair/ makeup turned out better than I could’ve hoped for.