Salon 52 Hair Studio

Poughkeepsie, New York · View map · Visit website

About Salon 52 Hair Studio

Based in Poughkeepsie, New York, Salon 52 Hair Studio Inc. is a wedding beauty service. They are devoted to making you and your bridal party look and feel amazing. Salon 52 also accommodates bridal party sizes with all hair types and styles.

Experience
Chelsea Harris, the owner, opened Salon 52 Hair Studio Inc. in May of 2010. Since then, she and her team have been a part of more than 800 weddings.

Through their services, the hair and makeup salon will create a fun and stress-free experience. They offer multiple stylists and consultations. Their hair and makeup services include:

• On-site hair and makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
Salon 52 Hair Studio Inc. serves weddings throughout Dutchess County and the Hudson Valley. This includes Westchester County and Putnam County.

221 Reviews for Salon 52 Hair Studio

221 Salon 52 Hair Studio Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 12/10/2016

I wish I could give Chelsea and the team from Salon 52 more than 5 stars! My sister in law had used Salon 52 for her wedding day so I was familiar with them when I began looking for my wedding day. ... Read more From the second I reached out to Salon 52 I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding! They were kind, courteous, and quick in responding to any inquiries I had. I decided to book a trial day with them and I was so glad i did! I brought my mom and my sister with me to the salon on the day of the trial. Chelsea and her team had decorated the door to say Happy Trial Day Brittany and waited on us the whole time! I had such a great time getting to know all the girls during that first day; they were all so fantastic. My hair on the trial day came out perfect and I was looking forward to the big day. I was getting married in the winter and my ceremony was early combine that with a large bridal party and I was nervous we wouldn't have enough time to get ready. Chelsea calmed all of my nervous and the day of went smoothly! Salon 52 showed up bright and early and quickly began getting my 9 bridesmaids, mother in law, and mom ready for the big day. Every single one of the bridesmaids loved their hair and make up! Everyone looked so pretty! I decided the morning of to change up my hair just a little. Chelsea listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond! I am notorious for hating my hair after getting it done almost always! So I was amazed at how much I loved my hair the day of my wedding. Not only was it perfect but i felt that Chelsea had truly listened and given me EXACTLY what i wanted! Salon 52 was so much fun to get ready with which made my wedding morning so fun and relaxing. I felt that they were genuinely excited to get us ready for my wedding instead of just doing their job. If you are still looking for or debating using Salon 52, I HIGHLY recommend them! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Salon 52 for making my wedding day even more perfect! <3 Brittany

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 06/27/2020

Chelsea and Lindsey did a fabulous job on me and my bridal parties hair! My hair came out exactly how I wanted it! It was perfect! All my girls absolutely loved their hair too! Everyone showed ... Read more them a picture of what they wanted and chelsea and lindsey recreated exactly what the picture looked like! They did an amazing job and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you girls so much!!

Megan
Megan

Married on 06/21/2019

"A Stunning Bride" thanks to Heather and Lindsay!

I chose Salon 52 for my wedding day hair and makeup as they came highly recommended from other brides as well as other vendors. I can absolutely say it was one of the best decisions made in the ... Read more planning process. From the moment I met Heather and Lindsay I knew I was in good hands. Not only were they beautiful themselves, but when I turned around to finally look in the mirror at my trial appointment I was blown away. I loved the way I looked! That's not always easy for women to say lol. But I did! And I could actually see myself walking up to my husband for our "First Look" and knew he would think I looked beyond beautiful. The day of the wedding Heather and Lindsay helped keep me calm and talked and joked so easily with my wedding party. They were so easy going and relate-able, it felt like old friends just hanging out. Lindsay had assisted me in finding quality and affordable extensions for the big day that would blend with my hair color perfectly. I loved the extra volume and sexiness it added. Heather suggested a color palette that would go with my skin tone and eyes and I trusted her completely. She absolutely has mastered her craft! She even stopped in to our reception to check on me since she was close by