Salon Beautopia

Cranston, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Salon Beautopia

A high-quality wedding makeup and hair service in Cranston, Rhode Island, Salon Beautopia specializes in formal hairstyling as well as airbrush and traditional makeup techniques. With a talented team of experienced professional artists and stylists, Salon Beautopia has traveled throughout the East Coast to provide couples with beauty services for their special day. The team strives for exceptional customer service and ensures couples feel comfortable and welcome in the salon.

Brides will receive a consultation to determine which beauty services they will need, whether it is hair styling and/or makeup. At Salon Beautopia, they offer both airbrush and traditional makeup. They also provide false strip lashes or flares. Both hair and makeup can be completed on-site at your preferred location or in salon if you'd prefer.

28 Reviews for Salon Beautopia

28 Salon Beautopia Reviews

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 04/22/2017

Salon Beautopia: Goddesses of Hair and Makeup

Jess's crew at Salon Beautopia are WONDERFUL! I've been a longtime client of Salon Beautopia's and I wanted to use their traveling hair brigade for my wedding. And they completely overdelivered on ... Read more ALL expectations. Like amazingly overdelivered. In the best way possible. I had 5 bridesmaids and our get-ready time was at 6:45 in the morning. Jess and her team arrived promptly at this ungodly hour of the morning, set right up and got to work on 4 girls. Jess confirmed all details 3 times before our scheduled date, making sure that she had everything correct (address, number of people, what time we needed to be finished) and I was incredibly impressed with her attention to detail. I was also impressed with her stylists: most of my gals didn't know what they wanted for hair and makeup and Jess's team (who are quite literally pros) knew exactly what questions to ask for my girls to learn what they wanted. I was super impressed with my makeup artist (l literally know nothing about makeup) who knew exactly how to translate my description of classic, timeless, flawless, and beautiful into my wedding look. I look at my pictures and I'm breathless at how perfect my makeup looks. My hairstylist also took one look at my hair accessories and my wedding dress and knew exactly how to frame my face and place everything perfect to compliment my entire bridal look. I am thrilled and would highly recommend Salon Beautopia's bridal services. I felt SO taken care of and supported. And Jess arranged all of this as a salon owner while she had an infant daughter. I am so impressed I'm literally speechless.

Reyna
Reyna Garcia

Married on 08/30/2019

Best hair and make-up

Jess and her team were wonderful to work with! They traveled to my location and took their time in each individual bridesmaid. We received compliments all night about hair and make-up! Read more Jess and her team were wonderful to work with! They traveled to my location and took their time in each individual bridesmaid. We received compliments all night about hair and make-up!

K
Katarzyna

Married on 04/06/2019

Everyone looked beautiful

Jessica was awesome to work with! She and her staff were very professional, friendly, and flexible, and made the getting ready process easy and fun. Jessica is extremely dedicated and skilled - book ... Read more her for your wedding and you'll look and feel gorgeous!