Salon Bella Mia

Westborough, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Salon Bella Mia

Salon Bella Mia is a salon in Westborough, Massachusetts, offering world class client services from professional hair and makeup experts who are prepared to make you look absolutely perfect on your wedding day. With over 20 years of combined experience, the licensed staff will bring you into your wedding day with style, grace, and sheer perfection. The team at Salon Bella Mia is highly and extensively trained — and can provide everything from traditional and soft bridal looks, to the bold and glamorous.

Salon Bella Mia offers wedding day beauty services ranging from sweat and tear proof Temptu airbrush makeup; to any hairstyle you can dream up, including, complex pinnings, braids, and headpiece insertions. Their vow to you is not to leave until those closest to you feel comfortable and confident removing and placing your veil! On-site services mean you can relax at your home and venue and let the glamour come to you, and hair and makeup trials ensure you’ve pinned down your exact look with your stylist before your big day arrives.

10 Reviews for Salon Bella Mia

10 Salon Bella Mia Reviews

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Faryn, Courtney, and Bree did a fantastic job on me and my ladies on Oct 6th! From the trial to the big day, they knew exactly what I wanted for hair and make up and that was the most important thing ... Read more to me! They set up quickly and absolutely slayed everyone’s requests for looks! Not to mention, they got along and fit in with my group extremely well! (We are a little crazy!) THANK YOU GUYS for killing it on my wedding day! I highly recommend Salon Bella Mia for your wedding day if you want fun, down to earth, amazing ladies to make you and your bridesmaids look stunning on your wedding day!

C
Carol

Married on 07/21/2018

As the mother of the bride, I thought I'd share my perspective. Faryn, Courtney and Bree of Salon Bella Mia were just fabulous for my daughter's wedding 7/21/18. During the "trial" a few months ago, ... Read more it was clear they "got" what she wanted & did a lovely hairdo and perfect makeup. Faryn took lots of pictures, & when the wedding day came, was easily able to replicate the look my daughter wanted. She forwarded very clear instructions for everyone getting hair and makeup a few days before, so we all knew what to do. She & her team arrived exactly on time, got to work, & were done earlier than they'd anticipated. They did 8 people for hair, and 6 for makeup in about 4 or 4 1/4 hours. We had plenty of time to relax and enjoy the preparation. They were completely professional and experienced with Caucasian, but also African-American hair (and I'd assume Asian and other types of hair) This versatility was unusual and very appreciated. They're also fun & extremely easy to work with. I'm so grateful for the 3 of them and Salon Bella Mia - they really helped us to look our best, & understood what each of us (including 2 Moms and 1 aunt, the 3 of us being "of a certain age") wanted individually. I highly recommend them for anyone in the Boston area!

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/21/2018

Best salon for wedding hair and makeup!!

I got married a year ago today (! ) and used Salon Bella Mia for my wedding hair and makeup, plus my bridesmaids hair and makeup, and I cannot recommend them highly enough! Faryn and her team of ... Read more stylists were fantastic: professional and on time, friendly, helpful, flexible, and accommodating. They are also incredibly experienced and talented. They can do every hair and complexion type (which was really helpful as my wedding party included almost every hair type imaginable: thick, thin, short, long, curly, straight, and ethnic hair, not to mention many different skin tones), and they made everyone look STUNNING. And everyone's hair and makeup stayed beautifully all day (which included a breezy, very warm outdoor ceremony and an active indoor reception with lots of dancing). In addition, Faryn and her team came to our hotel to do our hair and makeup, which was a huge help, and their prices are very reasonable. My bridesmaids and I were so so happy with them. Salon Bella Mia is the best!