Salon Bella Vita

Milford, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Salon Bella Vita

Salon Bella Vita is a salon located in Milford, Massachusetts, that offers wedding day beauty services to brides, wedding parties, and even flower girls. The salon strives to create an amazing experience for you and any loved ones accompanying you on your wedding day from the moment you walk in the door, to the moment you leave to start your special day. Salon Bella Vita firmly believes you cannot look your best, unless you feel your best, and that is why they work to create a look that reflects you, and your wants and needs. Their talented team of stylists takes into account your preferences, with beautiful updos or simple blowouts and curls. They are committed to quality, and unprecedented customer service so that you walk out of the salon feeling not only ready for your day, but like the best version of yourself.

Salon Bella Vita offers wedding day hair and makeup services from flawless airbrush makeup application, to haircuts, coloring, and treatments. Bring your bridal party, mothers of the bride/groom, and even the littlest members of your wedding day entourage, for adorable flower girl hairstyles. Men’s grooming is also offered for those looking for a little extra pampering!

21 Reviews for Salon Bella Vita

21 Salon Bella Vita Reviews

A
Alexander

Married on 08/18/2018

Alicia and her assistant were super professional and helpful to us on our wedding day 8/18/18. They were able to accommodate 11 girls from 7:30am to about 1pm. Our goal was to be done by 3pm so we had ... Read more plenty of time to eat lunch and relax since we finished so early! Being done early really made me feel calm and collected before the craziness started. Alicia was super personable, and her hairstyles were elegant and beautiful. Everyone’s hair came out even better than the pictures they brought in and they lasted all night! None of the girls had to worry about their hair coming undone!

L
Lindsay

Married on 10/28/2017

I had just moved to the Milford, MA area when it came time to choose hair and makeup for my wedding, and I didn't have a salon yet but came across Salon Bella Vita online. They have awesome reviews ... Read more for wedding hair and makeup, and for good reason! I met with Alicia a few weeks before the wedding and we talked through plans for the day. With a 2 pm wedding ceremony and 5 ladies' hair and makeup to get done in the morning, Alicia recommended a start time of 6:30 AM, which is before the salon normally opens. She and Maria were wide awake and ready to go when we arrived (though some of us were not so awake!) It was great that we started when we did, because we even got done a little early which allowed us to not be rushed once we got back to my house to finish getting ready. The days leading up to the wedding were so stressful that a quiet morning at Salon Bella Vita was exactly what we needed to decompress. It was such a relaxing time, and Maria and Alicia were able to accommodate the exact hair and makeup each person requested. The best part was, by the end of the night, everybody's hair was still in place and looking amazing even after all the car travel, dancing, hugging, and fun that goes on at a wedding! I've attached a few photos to show the amazing work that Alicia and Maria did. I can't thank them enough for making sure we all felt gorgeous and special that day! Note: All photos are credited to Sue Lynch Photography.

A
Amanda

Married on 10/21/2017

Salon Bella Vita is a beauty to place with a very welcoming vibe as soon as you walk in the door. The owner Alicia is a very kind person who works extreamlu hard to give the brides the best experience ... Read more possible. She made sure I was 100% comfortable with my make up for my big day and addressed any issues that came up. My make up looked fabulous and stayed on throughout the entire evening. I would highly recommend her and her salon to anyone.