Salon Le Rae

Wallingford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Salon Le Rae

Salon Le Rae is a premier bridal beauty studio in Wallingford, Connecticut. This passionate team of hair stylists and makeup artists provides the best of service for your entire bridal party. Whether you want a natural look to compliemt your features, or a glam style to make you feel like a star, Salon Le Rae will help you find the perfect look for your wedding. Choose this team of professionals to create a wedding look no one will forget.

Salon Le Rae offers custom wedding packages to suit the needs of every bridal party. You can schedule your day-of services either at their salon, where your group will be treated to snacks and drinks while you’re primped, or at your wedding venue for your convenience. Salon Le Rae services include:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • Day-of hair and makeup for bride and bridal party
  • Airbrush spray tanning

22 Salon Le Rae Reviews

Featured
User5072031

2+ years ago

I had the privilege to work with Salon Le Rae for my hair and makeup for my wedding. I could not have been happier with my decision. Rachel did all the girls hair, and Christina did the makeup. The ... Read more entire experience was amazing! The full morning and afternoon was such a positive experience, both of them had the best attitude, and all my girls loved them! The hair came out perfect! No exaggeration, we picked something off pinterest, and Rachel did wonders to make it happen! She was incredibly flexible with what we wanted, and made sure to listen to us. Each girl was beyond satisfied, we received so many compliments throughout the day! My hair came out exactly how I wanted it. It was perfect, and stayed like that for over 12 hours! I would highly recommend having Rachel do your hair for any special event! With the hair, came the makeup! Christina did such a great job with everyone's makeup. The girls loved how they looked, the entire airbrush experience was a first, and will not be the last! She did a fantastic job with everyone's eye lashes. My future husband said he couldn't stop staring at me, he said my makeup was flawless! As the bride for the day, that's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you again Rachel and Christina!!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/21/2017

Salon Le Rae was great from start to finish! My trial went really well and I felt like the stylist really listened to what I wanted! On the day of the wedding, the stylists did a great job of ... Read more listening to all my girls and did their hair perfectly!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/08/2017

Salon Le Rae is one of the best salons around! Friendly, talented staff and a great environment. Rachel has a great personality and after styling all the girls hair including my own for my wedding ... Read more this past October, she is now my regular hair dresser. If you’re looking for quality and comfort, visit Salon Le Rae!