Salon Lisa Brown

Mc Calla, AL · View map

About Salon Lisa Brown

Salon Lisa Brown is a full functioning bridal hair and makeup salon that is based in McCalla, Alabama. The Glad Squad at Salon Lisa Bride creates a personalized experience for brides and their bridal parties, and is even willing to travel to the location of your choice in order to avoid the stress of coordinating schedules and travelling to the salon for appointments. The team of hair stylists and makeup artists at Salon Lisa Brown recognize that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and they will partner with you to ensure that every little detail of your special day is planned to perfection.

Salon Lisa Brown offers a full bridal menu, which includes hair and makeup services for both brides and their bridal parties. Bridal hair services consist of blowouts, coloring services, extensions, relaxers, hairstyling, and so much more. Makeup services include airbrush and natural makeup, fake lashes, brow/lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. The salon even provides free in-person and phone consultations with Lisa Brown, the founder of Salon Lisa Brown, in order to walk potential clients through their approach to bridal beauty services. Additional services that are offered to brides and wedding parties include the following:

• Facials

3 Salon Lisa Brown Reviews

T
Tracy

Married on 10/01/2016

You have to try them! A small salon with a big city salon feel! I feel like a star every time I come. Every stylist is accommodating even stylists who i am not working with. They truly are a team. ... Read more They care about every detail, are extremely flexible and the price is more than worth paying.They even have great makeup artists who are willing to travel also and airbrush makeup for such a low cost. Along with offering mens services so my entire party can be serviced here.I am hooked ! My wedding date has not came yet but just from our trial runs and interactions during this journey I am thrilled.

A
Alicia

Married on 08/25/2016

I LOVE this salon. They have been everything I needed for my wedding day. I was extremely stressed and stumbled upon them and they have everything my bridal party and myself needed(Color specialists, ... Read more natural hair specialist, extensions, mens,waxing, makeup,lashes, etc!) My wedding day would not have been the same without them !

B
Britney

Married on 08/13/2016

All I can say is WOW! I had to do a review even before my wedding because I'm so impressed. I recently moved from Atlanta and was stressing to find a Birmingham salon that could handle a large bridal ... Read more bridal party, various schedules, and all different types and textures of hair. I went in for a trial hair-do, not knowing what to expect.. I LOVED everything. Super Clean and Modern Salon. Make Up Artists, Color Specialists, variety of Professional Products available to accommodate everyone. The owner Lisa walked me through 5 different looks to finally get me calmed down. She "customized" my hair color on the spot to match my makeup.. They use MUD makeup which I have only seen in New York.. so I was blown away. I met my "Glam Squad" who will be coming onsite to wedding venue .. Hair, makeup, lashes...and more .. I'm so excited and not stressed about my BIG day.. Thanks Lisa and Salon Lisa Brown!

Salon Lisa Brown FAQ