Emma Schanwald Hair Artist & MUA

Albuquerque, NM · View map

About Emma Schanwald Hair Artist & MUA

I have been in the beauty industry for almost decade. Graduating Cosmetology school in 2009 I went on to pursue salon Ownership and management in 2011 buying City Girls Hair Studio , in 2014 Salon Louise was opened and finishing with the sell of Studio 9900 in 2018. Since 2015 I have been an Educational adviser for Joico as well as doing freelance educational work. Traveling and working with Elite Hairstytists from around the county such as Cherry Petenbrink, Zoe Carpenter, Ben Mullin, Brandon Corbett, and Nikole Wood. Although I specialize in, Hair and Hair education I also display a passion for couture, glamour,special effects, and natural beauty hair and makeup for both mate and female models. My portfolio shows both hair and makeup projects I have done. I'd love to address any questions you may have, whether it be for an appointment or a class please feel free to contact me by visiting my portfoliio https://eschanwald_hair_art.glossgenius.com

2 Reviews for Emma Schanwald Hair Artist & MUA

2 Emma Schanwald Hair Artist & MUA Reviews

K
Kara

Married on 08/01/2015

Emma the owner of the salon came to do my now daughter in laws hair/makeup for her wedding. It was a super early wedding at 7:30am so Emma had to be on site at 6:00am. She was punctual and did ... Read more everything just the way she wanted. I would highly recommend her to any bride if she wants a great on site to do her hair/ makeup.

M
Melanie

Event date: 06/21/2013

Emma is wonderful. She does wonderful hair and I'm always satisfied with the results. Read more Emma is wonderful. She does wonderful hair and I'm always satisfied with the results.

Emma Schanwald Hair Artist & MUA FAQ