Salon Maison

Newport Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About Salon Maison

Salon Maison – Onsite Bridal Hair and Makeup is a Bellevue, Washington-based company offering top-of-the-line beauty services. With over 25 years of experience in the wedding industry, the team has honed their craft when it comes to sophisticated bridal looks. They’ll help highlight your naturally beautiful features so that when it’s time to walk the aisle, you'll feel like the most confident version of yourself.

Salon Maison – Onsite Bridal Hair and Makeup offers a variety of beauty services. By offering on-site services, their team is committed to giving you a relaxing and comfortable experience right at your wedding venue. Their services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations

L
Featured
Lydia

Married on 10/12/2016

I hired Salon Maison to do my hair and makeup for my April wedding, and they exceeded my expectations. I wasn't sure what I wanted as far as my hair or makeup style, so I scheduled a pre-session for a ... Read more couple weeks before my wedding day. At the pre-session I asked my consultant what she thought would look good on me. She gave me a couple different styles until I fell in love with a super soft natural look. They are super professional and extremely helpful. On the wedding day they were early and started setting up right away. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous. The whole day everyone was complimenting me on how amazing I looked. I have since recommend Salon Maison to all my friends and a few of my bridesmaids also hired them for their wedding, and loved them as well.

Mariah
Mariah Conley

Married on 06/01/2019

Great all around!

Macy did an awesome job with my make-up! I have only worn a full face of products a couple of times in my life, so I was a little nervous about wanting to still feel like myself but also look good in ... Read more pictures on my wedding day. The scheduling and communication was easy and stress-free, the trial went smoothly, and my make-up lasted for > 12 hours without any smudging or discoloration despite all the crying and dancing!

Giovanny
Giovanny

Married on 03/03/2019

Very happy :)

Very friendly and helpful in helping choose make up and hair. Even made a trial day to sample the wedding day look which was very helpful for engagement photos. Read more Very friendly and helpful in helping choose make up and hair. Even made a trial day to sample the wedding day look which was very helpful for engagement photos.