Salon on the Hudson

5 Salon on the Hudson Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 09/16/2017

I'm so happy my bridal party went to Salon on the Hudson. I'm not from the area so I found the salon on Wedding Wire. I was pleased with both my hair and makeup at my trial and loved it even more the ... Read more day of the wedding. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable and all of the ladies were so helpful, especially when my stepdaughters were having difficulty deciding on their hair style. They were happy to fit in a last minute manicure and even helped me figure out where to order food to be delivered while we go ready. Great choice if you are getting married in the West Point area!

User6116694

2+ years ago

For brides looking for hair and makeup specialists for a wedding at West Point, look no further. Salon on the Hudson did an incredible job for my wedding! I would recommend them without hesitation!I ... Read more I would also recommend going to the salon for the styling, rather than having them come to you, if possible. While some brides may have their hearts set on getting ready in the hotel room, I thought it was much calmer and more convenient to go to Salon on the Hudson for the styling. Most hotels are not cut out to accommodate multiple curling irons/blow dryers, not to mention less than optimal lighting for makeup application. The Salon is less than 5 minutes down the road from the Thayer, so definitely worth the trip!

C
Cindie

Married on 05/03/2015

The women at Salon on the Hudson were really accommodating and very friendly! I got married at The Thayer Hotel, and they were able to come to the venue that morning rather than me going to them, ... Read more which was a huge help. I had wedding day jitters but Alison, Kristin and Chrissy were great at helping me feel better. They did amazing jobs on our hair and makeup, and they really listened to what we wanted for both of those. Everyone got so many compliments on how great they all looked!