Salon Salon

Stowe, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Salon Salon

Salon Salon is a world-class Aveda concept salon located in Stowe, Vermont. With their staff of acclaimed stylists, the salon is equipped to offer a full range of beauty services for all members of your wedding party. When you choose Salon Salon, you can count on enjoying a relaxed, nurturing atmosphere while you prepare for one of the biggest days of your life,

Salon services are available for women and men, and parties of up to 30 people are happily welcomed. In order to provide you with the highest level of care, all services are performed within Salon Salon’s Stowe, Vermont location. Available beauty services include consultations, hair removal, manicures, pedicures, and eyelash extensions. Salon Salon’s resident makeup artists offer brow and lash tinting, contour makeup, and false lashes. The salon offers a wide range of hair services, including:

• Blowouts

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 07/02/2016

Everyone at Salon Salon was so very helpful in both my bridal and bridesmaid hair and makeup. The salon is cozy, the staff is down to earth, and they offer fairly priced services. Katie was prompt and ... Read more so helpful with all of our scheduling, and Sage and Marie did hair and makeup that my bridesmaids loved. Jenn was fantastic with my bridal hair and makeup, listened to what I wanted and tweaked things I wanted changed, and nailed the perfect level of makeup I was hoping for. Everything held for the whole day and into our evening ceremony. Thank you again!

Julie
Julie Dwoskin

Married on 07/06/2019

Sister's Wedding in Stowe Vermont

My sister got married this past July at Stowe Mountain Resort and we wanted to use a different salon since the salon at the resort extremely overpriced. All communication was done via email with the ... Read more wedding coordinator, Kim and it was all a breeze. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner with scheduling the trials and also creating the schedule for the day of. We had a small miscommunication with the hair trial and since my sister and I were coming from the NYC area Jen, the hairstylist, came in on her day off to accommodate us. Scheduling the bridesmaids and family members done all via email and a google doc and we even made changes up until the day of the wedding and it all ended up being great. They let us bring our own food and champagne and everyone's hair and make up came out great! My sister and I also got shellac manicures a few days before the wedding and over two weeks later, my nails are still perfect. Overall we had a great experience with Salon Salon.

Caitlin
Caitlin Filkins

Married on 06/01/2019

The Ultimate in Hair & Makeup

The staff at salon salon are amazing. They will make you feel like you and your party are so celebrated and will start your big day off right. They have great areas for your party to hang as others in ... Read more your party have their hair done and will always make sure you have everything you need to relax and enjoy the time. The amazing updo’s were absolutely perfect for each person. My hair, as the bride, was beyond anything I could have ever dreamed and was absolutely stunning. My mother’s hair was the most beautiful I have ever seen her. My bridesmaids were so incredibly gorgeous and happy with how their hair was done. Makeup was absolutely amazing in that it suited me perfectly. The entire staff is so talented and a huge shout out to Sage for making me look my absolute best.