Salon Sena

Narragansett, RI · View map

About Salon Sena

Sena provides in-salon and on-location Hair and Makeup Services. Sena and her staff can create natural, romanic or glamourous looks.

15 Reviews for Salon Sena

15 Salon Sena Reviews

M
Michaela

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Sena does amazing work! She was the makeup artist and stylist for my brother and sister-ln-law's wedding and did a fabulous job. She also was the makeup artist for my best friends wedding and was ... Read more amazing! She travels where ever you need her to go and is always on time. She is easy to work with and help to make both special days even more memorable.

C
Cait

Married on 06/25/2016

Sena was AMAZING! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and I knew she was the right person for my wedding day. She came to my house the day of and got right down to business. All of my ... Read more bridesmaids as well as my mom and mother in law looked flawless. She navigated each individual personality with ease and everyone was so pleased with their hair and makeup. I especially loved mine. Book Sena if you are in search of a professional, reliable, reasonalble, and talented hair and make up artisit

K
Kim

Married on 09/12/2015

Sena's challenge was that I was getting married outdoors at a lighthouse, so we knew it would be windy. We discussed ideas for the best way to handle that and she always replied to me promptly (we ... Read more chatted through FaceBook) with helpful advice. On my wedding day the braid she gave me was absolutely stunning and I couldn't have been happier. Oh, and I had a morning wedding, so she was wonderfully flexible about a super early morning appointment. She's great!