Salon Surreal

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Salon Surreal

Salon Surreal is an upscale beauty salon based in Phoenix, Arizona, offering cutting-edge bridal beauty and hair services for brides and bridal parties in the North Central Corridor region. It can also be easily reached from downtown Phoenix, North Phoenix, Paradise Valley, and Scottsdale. With a reputation that speaks for itself and a team of highly trained, award-winning stylists and aestheticians, Salon Surreal will make sure you look as fabulous as you feel when you start your happily ever after.

Get ready for your special day with Salon Surreal's range of hair services and styling, makeup, and beauty treatments for the bride, her family, and her attendants. From relaxing before the big event to looking your best on the day itself, Salon Surreal's team has the expertise to bring it to life. Salon Surreal offers a wide range of services for the bride and bridal party, including:

• Facials

Featured
Justine

Married on 05/25/2019

Wow wow wow!!!

OK, so we had a super unique scenario and salons surreal totally came through! My best friend was getting married, and was going to go to Ulta for her hair and make up! No offense to Ulta, but I ... Read more wanted her to have the most perfect wedding day possible! I emailed salon surreal TWO days before the wedding, and they were able to get us in and make the whole wedding day experience so much better! They listened to exactly what we wanted and totally delivered! The bride wanted a super natural look, and they did just that!! We could not have asked for better hair and make up artists! Thank you again so much for the whole team who was able to put this together for us!

Mia
Mia

Married on 05/10/2019

Ellie and Salon Surreal are amazing!

I am so happy that I booked Salon Surreal for my big day. Ellie came fully prepared to the hotel near the venue and was so flexible, sweet and fun to work with the entire day. She got all 8 of us done ... Read more done with plenty of time to spare. There was no stress about timing or running behind. Everyone’s hair turned out amazing. My mom was so pleased with her hair and the bridesmaids all looked amazing. She is extremely talented and is able to do intricate braids and I imagine she can create whatever look you are envisioning. She even stayed late to help us put flowers in our hair and I so appreciated it. Also, our hair lasted ALL NIGHT. Not even kidding. My hair looks photo ready the entire day. Lauren helped coordinate everything and she was always so sweet and very quick to respond to any questions I had. I had an overall fantastic experience and would highly recommend them!! Do it! You won’t regret it!

E
Eric E

Married on 12/26/2018

Outstanding!

Amazing service. Ellie is outstanding! ; We have a child with Autism whom would not let ANYONE cut his hair, she briefly talked to him and was able to calm his anxiety and cut his hair!. She is an ... Read more amazing stylist and works miracles with children with special needs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.