Salon Tas

Richmond, VA · View map

About Salon Tas

We cater to all your needs from eyebrow threading to hair and makeup. Over 27 years of experience allows us to boast of our expertise in bridal events. Our cutting edge team is excited to serve your needs. We are happy to travel to destinations.Come check us out!!

1 Reviews for Salon Tas

1 Salon Tas Reviews

S
Shweta

Married on 09/06/2015

Tasneem did an amazing job with my make up & hair for my Indian/American hybrid wedding. I never knew I could look so pretty! I had three different looks for reheresal dinner, wedding and the ... Read more reception; each one better than the last. Each make up/hair styling session took about 3 hours. She was always professional and on time. She always made sure to ask my opinion and change things along the way to accomodate my requests. Even with all the wedding day hustle & bustle, she was very patient & calm. She had a little goody bag with all sort of different hair accessories and she even bought flowers that matched my outfit. Tasneem really goes above & beyond to make your wedding day absolutely perfect and I would definitely recommend her to any future brides.

Salon Tas FAQ