Salt Cake City

South Jordan, UT · View map

About Salt Cake City

I serve the Salt Lake Valley and surrounding areas with delicious made-to-order cakes. Each creation is made fresh, never frozen, and is covered in homemade marshmallow fondant. I specialize in handmade fondant decorations but also pay special attention to the flavor of my cakes. I offer a wide variety of creative and delicious cake flavors, fillings, and frostings including flavors such as Brownie Lovers Cake, Strawberry Cheesecake Cake, and White Raspberry Kiss Cake. Every cake is designed to fit each client's needs so you can be sure that your cake is one of a kind. You won't find a more professional, afforable, and delicious wedding cake than here at Salt Cake City.

Contact me anytime to begin designing your unique cake creation!

44 Reviews for Salt Cake City

44 Salt Cake City Reviews

Larinda
Larinda Nichols

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!!!

I don’t know how such a beautiful cake can also be so delicious! Sooo many compliments! Also, Jennifer was a joy to work with. She helped me nail down all the details and times without a single hitch. ... Read more hitch. Plus, we live out of town so we had to orchestrate all of this via email. But when I saw my beautiful cake I almost cried. And when I tasted it, I wanted to steal an entire tier and go eat it the dressing room by myself! Thank you Jennifer! So glad I found you!

E
Erin

Married on 05/25/2019

Delicious cake and cupcakes

Jennifer has amazing skills at baking. Her cake and cupcakes flavors are delicious! Thank you! Read more Jennifer has amazing skills at baking. Her cake and cupcakes flavors are delicious! Thank you!

K
Kenzie

Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer makes BEAUTIFUL cakes that are absolutely delicious! I wanted to take my entire cake home fully intact and keep it forever it was so amazing. She's so patient and flexible with a bride's ever ... Read more changing mind. I can't thank her enough for listening and delivering the way she did. GET YOUR CAKE FROM SALT CAKE CITY! You won't be disappointed and your guests will rave about how yummy your cake was.