Salt Shaker Studios

Melbourne, FL · View map · Visit website

About Salt Shaker Studios

Hey future Mr. and Mrs.! I'm Brittany, thank you for taking the time to share in my love for photography :)

A little about me, I'm a passionate detail oriented creative, with a love for God & people. I believe those character traits define my body of work and continue to drive me year after year.

What makes me unique as an artist is my ability to tell stories with real life moments, paired with a professional editing style and quality print designs. I've had ten amazing years as a photographer, opening my first studio in 2016.

My goal as a wedding photographer is to listen to my couples needs and wants before planning shots uniquely fitted to their personalities and interests. I understand how important your wedding photos are to you and your family and believe it requires a dedicated professional to capture those sweet sentimentals along with all the fine details that you worked so hard to plan. It's my goal and expectation to provide images that you'll be super thrilled to share with all your friends and family for years to come!

What's Included:

*A day of photography coverage

*Private online galleries to share with friends and family (provided in both high resolution print and web friendly formats)

*A USB drive for back-up / safe-keeping

*Days of studio time dedicated to editing and retouching your images (I want you to be super excited to share your photos)!

*Print release and pro printing options for you and your family linked directly to your gallery.

*Custom design products available including slideshows, print boxes, and fine art canvas.

Feel free to message or email me with any questions you might have.

Dates available for 2019 and travel options.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Salt Shaker Studios FAQ