Salt + Smoke

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Salt + Smoke

Salt + Smoke is a wedding caterer based out of Saint Louis, Missouri. Salt + Smoke is made up of a passionate team of culinary experts who are dedicated to ensuring that your special day is one that everyone will remember. Whether you’re looking for down-home BBQ or something a bit more elegant, the team offers a full range of customized catering packages that are sure to be the highlight of your big day.

The Salt + Smoke professionals are dedicated to providing the highest quality service possible. They can provide your event with barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Cuisine
Salt + Smoke is home to a team of chefs who are dedicated to providing culinary excellence. They specialize in American and BBQ-style dishes and can create menus with gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options. Some of the catering services that they offer include:

• Buffet services

D
Featured
Dani

Married on 09/08/2018

I can't stress enough how incredibly pleased we are with the service, catering, and DELICIOUS FOOD we received for our wedding. Easily the compliment of the night was, "This is the best wedding food ... Read more I've ever had," with multiple people weeks later saying they are craving their mac n cheese. Ben at Salt + Smoke Catering exceeded my expectations and provided the best possible service I could've ever hoped for our wedding guests. The morning of our wedding called for 6-8 inches of rain, which pushed our outdoor ceremony inside, and typical Missouri weather decided to give us a very light mist that day, not even raining at all! Although most would complain and argue of change of events and timeline beyond our control, Ben and his team were literal MVPs when it came to flipping the room from a lush ceremony, to whopping 280 person seated reception. It's not about the money or nickel and dime-ing customers at Salt + Smoke — the team literally made our wedding dreams come true in more ways then one. They helped the florist, wedding coordinator, and event guests figure out the game plan to flip the room quickly and safely, they served amazing appetizers to keep guests entertained, and made clean-up and take down a breeze with everyone leaving with smiles on their faces and yummy food in their bellies. I've said it before a million times and I'll say it again, a "Thank you" doesn't do it justice and having Salt + Smoke Catering at our wedding was an absolute honor that we (or our guests) will ever forget!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 06/29/2019

Best food ever

Using Salt & Smoke was the one of the best decisions I have ever made! The food and service were fabulous and I am still receiving compliments months later. I highly recommend to anyone who wants ... Read more great food and a great experience for their wedding!

J
Joanie Sundermann

Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible wedding food!

Hiring Salt and Smoke was a great idea! The professionalism from start to finish was fantastic. Ben was wonderful to work with, easy to contact via email or phone for answering any questions regarding ... Read more regarding food, cost, etc. We had Collie and team for the event and everything was beautifully set up, served, and cleaned up. Collie checked with me throughout the night to make sure everything was great, which it was! We were in good hands! Our guests and we were so pleased with the food. From the ribs to the mac and cheese, everything was hot, ready and of course delicious. People are still talking about what great wedding food we had. I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed to have Salt and Smoke cater your event. Thank you for making my daughter’s wedding memorable!