Saltwater Studios

Hammonton, NJ · View map

About Saltwater Studios

Think about your favorite images of yourself – they’re probably the ones in which you’re happy, relaxed, and have totally forgotten the camera is there.

Our goal is to bring out the best in you and your loved ones by getting to know you and making you feel calm and comfortable, like we’ve been friends forever. This day is all about you and the people you love, and that’s what your photographs and video will be all about too. From the altar to the after-party, we’ll capture your style and spirit, along with all the moments that make up your special day, creating a whole new set of images that are sure to be your favorites.

29 Reviews for Saltwater Studios

29 Saltwater Studios Reviews

M
Maggie

Married on 09/15/2018

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to reviewing Steph and Brent as our wedding photographer/cinematographer. Photos felt like the most important part of the day to me--the only thing that ... Read more I would be able to keep after the party was all done. I ended up with Saltwater Studios after a very thorough search and 20+ phone calls with various other photo teams. From the first phone call with Steph, I knew I could trust her with the job. Since we didn't do an engagement shoot with them, we first met the morning of the wedding--and we were fast friends! When recommending Saltwater Studios to other friends and family, I often describe how it hardly felt like I was in a structured photo shoot. It felt more like I was walking around the venue, taking fun photos with my friends. I didn't feel bad about the time missed at cocktail hour to take portraits and group shots because I had such a blast taking the photos! Needless to say, the photos came out GORGEOUS--simple yet elegant, with beautiful lighting. I love that Steph and Brent were able to capture the necessary portraits and group shots, and everything else in between were beautiful moments and candids that we will treasure forever. I would not change a thing about my photographer choice, and would recommend Saltwater Studios to any bride looking for natural, stunning photos!

M
Molly

Married on 06/23/2018

Thank You Steph + Brent!

A few weeks after getting engaged, I luckily stumbled across a wedding video from Saltwater Studios featured on Style Me Pretty that stopped me in my tracks. It was shot so beautifully, using both ... Read more film and digital and edited so creatively and purposefully with the background song that I KNEW I needed to hire Steph + Brent for my own wedding. We carefully chose a dream team of vendors, all of whom were incredibly talented husband/wife teams and Steph + Brent were no exception. They’re so down-to-earth, easy to communicate with and passionate about their work, it was no surprise that they were a calming, professional presence during our wedding day. They captured the day so beautifully it’s hard for me to get through our footage without crying. And our highlight real exceeded our wildest expectations - thank you both for everything!!!

K
Kasey

Married on 09/09/2017

There are not enough words for me to say how amazing Steph and Brent are! First off, they make you feel like you have known them forever, they are genuinely kind and wonderful people. From the very ... Read more beginning, with our engagement photos, we knew we had chosen the right photographer. Steph truly has a gift for capturing beautiful moments. We knew that our wedding photos would be gorgeous because of how beautiful our engagement photos turned out, however we were still absolutely floored not only with how STUNNING the wedding photos were, but also with how MANY photos there were (over 900)! I still look through the photos daily! We are still waiting on our video (we just got married on 9/9/17), but I wanted to share my review now because I know the video will be perfect and because I highly recommend Steph and Brent if you are looking for a wedding photographer who perfectly captures all of the moments of the day.