Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk

Lawrence, MA · View map · Visit website

About Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk

Salvatore’s Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk is a historic venue located in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Situated north of Boston in Merrimack Valley, this event venue is nestled in a historic, renovated mill. Couples will be surrounded by rustic charm and views overlooking the Merrimack River. Salvatore’s Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk can accommodate an intimate gathering or a grand affair.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this loft-like venue. Their banquet hall features exposed brick, high ceilings, expansive windows and lumbered columns. While the style is classic, they provide modern amenities to complement any type of decor. For your ceremony or cocktail hour, they provide a spacious deck with gorgeous views of the river.

This award-winning venue has been a part of the Boston wedding industry for over 10 years. They won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award for 2014-2015 and 2017-2018. Their experienced staff is committed to making sure your wedding is one of a kind. All of their wedding packages include a personal wedding coordinator the day of your wedding to ensure it’s a success. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Glassware
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound

Cuisine
Salvatore’s Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk offers coupes two different catering packages: The Mills Buffett and the Riverwalk Plated. They also offer enhancements such as a one-hour open bar and a soup station during cocktail hour. Sample entrees include:

• Grilled Sirloin with Au Jus

B
Featured
Breanna

Married on 10/06/2018

Went above and beyond my expectations!

I can not say enough good things about Sals, Colleen McManus, and her staff! We had a big outdoor wedding in October, and it was everything we could have hoped for and more. The day ran so smoothly ... Read more and ahead of schedule. The room was set up perfectly with 2 buffet stations and 2 bars, to keep the lines moving quickly. The dance floor and the tables were spaced out nicely and, didn’t feel crowded at all. This was one of our main concerns with 180 guests. They also set the deck up with cocktail tables durning the reception. It gave people the option to sit outside and enjoy cocktails and cigars without all the noise. It was perfect and everyone loved that! I meet Colleen at a wedding expo and was excited because Sal’s had the exact charm we were looking for. I knew when booked the venue that we were in good hands and I had nothing to worry about. Colleen was very attentive and answered all my emails and calls very quickly, and gave us some great suggestions. On the day of the wedding she was racing around everywhere to make sure everything was taken care of and that the guests were comfortable. Joe the bartender was charming to all of our guests and everyone loved his personality and drinks! Fernado the chief was amazing!! All of the food came out piping hot and was delicious. I got so many messages the next day saying,” It was the best food they have had at a wedding”! My husband is Haitian and we wanted a few items that had an island feel. Fernando certainly delivered that, people were raving about everything he cooked. It was awesome to be able to incorporate both styles of food at our wedding! We were so busy chatting with all of our guests we barely had time to eat. Colleen was so thoughtful and packed up our food for us to enjoy later that night, and it hit the spot! If you are considering booking your wedding here don’t wait!! The food, service, venue, and value are outstanding. You will not be disappointed! We also love that we can go to the restaurant and enjoy dinner and reminisce about our special day!!

D
Daniela

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing hospitality

Marcie jennings was top notch for me her amazing work made everything so easy for us I could’ve not had picked a better place to get married I highly recommend this function hall Read more Marcie jennings was top notch for me her amazing work made everything so easy for us I could’ve not had picked a better place to get married I highly recommend this function hall

A
Alisen

Married on 12/01/2018

We had our wedding reception at Salvatore’s and I can not rave about them enough. From the get go of planning Marci was amazing and answered every question I had, every request was answered with a ... Read more “yes of course”. She makes the whole process so easy and right away I had complete faith in her that my day would be amazing. I am a control freak and love planning parties but I knew right away that my wedding was in the right hands with Marci it took a lot of stress off me. Her and the staff went above and beyond to make us and our guests feel welcomed and made sure they catered to everyone’s needs. We received so many compliments on the food. It was absolutely delicious and everything was cooked perfectly. The bartender is so entertaining he is extremely good at his job and everyone just loved him. Salvatore’s made our wedding day absolutely magical.