Sam Hill Entertainment

Charlottesville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Sam Hill Entertainment

Sam Hill Entertainment is an award-winning wedding band company in Charlottesville, Virginia that provides band options for weddings across the country. The bands at Sam Hill are guaranteed to make your wedding event into a lively party that is well remembered by your guests.

Experience
Sam Hill Entertainment has been helping couples find a band for their wedding for over 20 years and has expanded their premier band connection service to all 50 states and the D.C. area. Having served thousands of clients, Sam Hill is a well-rated resource for finding a quality band to entertain on your wedding day.

Sam Hill understands how important it is to get the right band at your wedding. They've developed a process for delivering a high-quality band experience every time. You can expect Sam Hill Entertainment to provide guidance, responsiveness and access to bands and their reviews while you are on your search. Additionally, you can expect the following from the band you select:

• Detail coordination
  • Learning new songs
  • Playing requested from song list
  • Appropriate attire
  • Sound equipment
  • Comfortable volume for your party
  • Recorded music during reasonable breaks
  • Public announcement services

246 Reviews for Sam Hill Entertainment

246 Sam Hill Entertainment Reviews

amanda
Featured
amanda

Married on 06/21/2019

The Finns!!!

Our families were trying to convince us to do our own music, or hire a DJ to save money but I had been perusing bands and just kept coming back to The Finns. We were soo soo happy that we booked them. ... Read more them. They got both of our parents up and dancing as well as our niece and nephew. They learned our first dance song, Leon Bridges, "Beyond," perfectly. We wish the night could have gone on forever. Thank you so much to Sam Hill and The Finns for helping to make our night so perfect. If you are debating about a band, JUST DO IT! It was so worth it, we are still getting compliments about how much fun they were and how good they were. Working with Sam Hill was also great-- they helped narrow down the options for our budget and were very responsive when we had questions.

Mary-Scott
Mary-Scott Baker

Married on 06/22/2019

Lucky pocket band!

When we first started planning our reception, we said we wanted a party. Lucky Pocket no doubt delivered! People young and old were out on the dance floor all night long. I have had several people ... Read more tell me they were one of the best bands that they've ever seen. I was also told by my venue that they've never seen so many people stay for the entire reception. I think this is entirely because Lucky Pocket was way too much fun to leave early! Lucky Pocket arrived on time, were professional and courteous, and even picked out great songs to play during their breaks so that the party just continued on! I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Lucky Pocket for making my wedding day so exciting and fun! I hope to see y'all play again in the future!

A
Anna

Married on 06/08/2019

Everyone on the dance floor to the last song!

We LOVED Sound Nation and our guests continue to tell us how amazing the band was. The set list was amazing, they were talented enough to play every genre of music (how is that possible? ), and they ... Read more were fun and personable with our rowdy friends. Sound Nation truly was one of the highlights of for us — they kept people on the dance floor until literally the last song. I know bands are expensive but this crew was worth every penny and made sure all our guests had a great time. Sam Hill was incredibly easy to work with as well, and helped make sure it was an easy and stress-free process for us. I’d hire these guys with Sound Nation 10 out of 10 times.