Sam & Louie's Event Catering

Elkhorn, NE · View map

About Sam & Louie's Event Catering

Congratulations on your special day...come in for a free menu tasting to help celebrate!

Sam & Louie’s Special Event Catering is an extension of Sam & Louie’s New York Pizzeria Restaurants and is dedicated in offering the next level of food and service for your special occasion with personal attention and delicious, affordable food. Sam & Louie’s Special Event Catering knows how important the details of your reception are, so let us handle all of your catering needs. Wedding Receptions, Anniversaries and other Special Events are our specialty.

Whether your special day is for 5 or 500, Sam & Louie’s Special Event Catering is a full service caterer with a large buffet menu, including gluten free items, designed to meet all of your needs. We also offer hors d’oeuvres, full and limited bar services, desserts and before and after event catering. All Wedding Receptions and Special Events include a catering coordinator, free food taste-testing and menu selection, elegant, high quality, disposable plastic ware (includes buffet plates, cups, cutlery, paper dinner napkins), decorated buffet tables with black or white linens and banquet chafing dishes and set up and maintaining of buffet food service for up to 90 minutes after start of service.

On behalf of all of us at Sam & Louie's New York Pizzeria and Sam & Louie’s Special Event Catering, congratulations and thank you for considering us in your celebration.

Leah Parodi

3 Sam & Louie's Event Catering Reviews

Alex & Ryan
Alexandra

Married on 09/05/2015

Leah has been amazing to work with! We moved 1000 miles away prior to our wedding and she has been great about staying in touch with us via phone and email and making sure that timelines and prices ... Read more were communicated. She answered any questions that we had and I really feel like she went above and beyond the service that is required of a caterer. She invited us into one of the corporate restaurants in Omaha to sample the food prior to us even making a decision. I think the price is very reasonable for what we are getting.

mistressjaea
Jaea

Married on 09/22/2018

Best Brooklyn style pizza in the Midwest! The whole team from the owners who were absolutely lovely in person and to work with while setting up catering for my wedding to every personnel I have ever ... Read more encountered has made my experiences there absolutely wonderful every time! With pizza, salad, breadsticks, and bar I'm still paying less than most quotes I received for strictly pizza!!!

mistressjaea