Samantha Chavez Photography

Saint Paul Park, MN · View map · Visit website

About Samantha Chavez Photography

Samantha Chavez Photography is a wedding photography company based in Saint Paul Park, Minnesota. Samantha is a passionate photographer who believes every couple should be able to have beautiful photos taken of their wedding day without breaking the bank. With her photojournalistic and traditional shooting style, she captures the day as it unfolds while still incorporating posed photos. Let her preserve it all so you can relax and enjoy every moment.

Samantha Chavez Photography offers four wedding packages: A, B, C and D. Their most popular package, B, features services such as an engagement session and additional hours. Additional photography sessions are available, including trash the dress and wedding portrait options. The company is also willing to travel to your wedding destination. Other services Samantha Chavez Photography offers are:

• High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Products Offered
In addition to their services, Samantha Chavez Photography also has various photography items available for purchase. Items for couples to consider include:

• Albums

H
Featured
Helen

Married on 04/18/2015

Samantha is a wonderful photographer. Not only did she pay attention to our ideas and desires, but she also captured the little moments that are so precious to us. She was thoughtful and not over ... Read more whelming. I can't wait to book with her again for another type of shoot!

A
Adrienne

Married on 05/26/2018

Samantha’s pictures blew me away. My husband and I went into the engagement pictures thinking it would be nice to have one decent one, but we didn’t really need them. After spending an hour and a half ... Read more with Samantha, we were very excited about seeing our engagement pictures. She would send out sneak peeks within the first few days and they blew me away. The whole process was so casual and she caught the whole essence of my husband and I. Wedding day was similar. She was so easy to work with and so nice. The sneak peeks were so wonderful and then she made a little YouTube video capturing the nightlights of the day! Made me cry :) I’m so excited to see all of the pictures that she captured of the rest of the wedding day!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/19/2018

Worth every penny! We went with the biggest package and have zero regrets! Sam was amazing! So friendly and fun to be around! She worked with my massive bridal party (36 people) from 8 am to 2am!I ... Read more strongly recommend her for any occasion!!