Samantha Jay Photography

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About Samantha Jay Photography

Samantha Jay Photography is a wedding photography company based in Philadelphia. Samantha's photography style is organic, timeless and romantic. From stylish portraits to joyful candids, she captures each moment naturally with an editorial approach. Samantha believes that your wedding photos are the beginning of your family heirlooms that will stand the test of time!

Samantha Jay Photography offers many services for capturing your timeless wedding memories. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Samantha Jay Photography also offers many ways to preserve and display family heirlooms. Photography items include:

• Albums

Alli
Featured
Alli

Married on 10/21/2017

Some of the best advice I received while looking for a photographer was to choose someone you get along with, because they will be with you (and directing you! ) the entire day. When I saw Samantha's ... Read more work I was immediately impressed, but what sealed the deal for me was her personality and professionalism. Samantha is fun and easy going, but does a great job of keeping the day moving. She has an amazing eye and it translates to absolutely beautiful photos. She helped us get all the formal shots we wanted, but some of my favorites are the candids that I didn't even know she was taking. I would highly recommend Samantha and her team!!

Bianca
Bianca

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing photographer, Gorgeous photos, Happy Bride and Groom!

Samantha was incredibly wonderful to work with. From the beginning she was so warm and welcoming and excited to work with us and our vision for our wedding day. Our engagement shoot with her was so ... Read more much fun and full of laughter. The day of the wedding she went above and beyond to make the record breaking heat day proceed with a breeze. The portraits of my husband and I are BREATHTAKING. When doing photos with family and bridal parties and got everyone together, lined us up, and told us exactly what to do with kindness and grace! Our pictures look amazing and Samantha truly captured the laughter and smiles that filled the day between my husband and I and between ourselves and our family and friends. 100% , 10/10, every time recommend Samantha Jay Photography

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 06/01/2019

Everything we wanted and more!

When I started looking for wedding photographers, I followed a bunch on Instagram and immediately fell in love with Samantha's photography style. She's the only photographer I reached out to and I ... Read more knew right away she was the perfect choice. Our engagement and wedding photos couldn't have been more beautiful. Neither I nor my husband enjoy getting our picture taken - it makes us feel incredibly awkward. But at both the engagement session and the wedding, she made us feel comfortable and look natural in our photos, which was amazing! She was just what we needed - no staged photos from Pinterest, no unnatural poses. It was just her capturing the moments that Kevin and I will cherish our entire lives. But not only are her pictures beautiful, she did a phenomenal job wrangling the wedding party and moving things along as quickly as possible. Her and Jess were amazing, and I couldn't recommend them enough. They are perfection. To make everything even better, we got our previews while we were still on our honeymoon, and got all of our photos a little over a month after the wedding. It was so much sooner than I imagined. Do yourself a favor and use Samantha as your wedding photographer :)