Samantha Jay Photography

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About Samantha Jay Photography

Samantha Jay Photography is a wedding photography company based in Philadelphia. Samantha's photography style is organic, timeless and romantic. From stylish portraits to joyful candids, she captures each moment naturally with an editorial approach. Samantha believes that your wedding photos are the beginning of your family heirlooms that will stand the test of time!

Samantha Jay Photography offers many services for capturing your timeless wedding memories. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Samantha Jay Photography also offers many ways to preserve and display family heirlooms. Photography items include:

• Albums

Alli
Featured
Alli

Married on 10/21/2017

Some of the best advice I received while looking for a photographer was to choose someone you get along with, because they will be with you (and directing you! ) the entire day. When I saw Samantha's ... Read more work I was immediately impressed, but what sealed the deal for me was her personality and professionalism. Samantha is fun and easy going, but does a great job of keeping the day moving. She has an amazing eye and it translates to absolutely beautiful photos. She helped us get all the formal shots we wanted, but some of my favorites are the candids that I didn't even know she was taking. I would highly recommend Samantha and her team!!

Sarah
Sarah Janser

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing and so talented!

Samantha Jay Photography was one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding! From the moment my husband and I met with Sam, she had a warm and welcoming personality. We are not used to being ... Read more in front of the camera, but Sam made us feel at ease and captured such natural moments throughout the day. During the planning process, Sam was attentive and timely with all communication. She was also open to my ideas for location and such. Not only is Sam an incredible photographer, but she also helped the wedding day stay on pace. We did not have a wedding planner, so Sam kept track of time and kept the day moving so we did not have to worry about it. Once the reception started, she melted into the background and got shots of the party. The pictures we have gotten so far came out better than I could have imagined and I can’t stop looking at them! Nellie, her partner, worked with the groomsmen in the morning and in tandem with Sam during the wedding party photos. Nellie was also extremely professional, talented, and did a great job capturing the guys getting ready. As an extra bonus, Sam offers a complimentary engagement session with her packages, which really helped my husband and I get a feel for being photographed. Bottom line, Sam is awesome and I highly recommend her services for your next big event!

M
Margaret

Married on 07/07/2018

Samantha was fantastic from start to finish. She was responsive, well priced, super accommodating with time and flexible schedules (we live out of state), and she was honestly just the best. We loved ... Read more her during our engagement shoot, as she really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and on our wedding, she such a calming presence she really helped us focus in on each other - which was hard to do with SO much going on! I can't say enough great things about her. Her editing style is simple, natural, and timeless. Not overly-edited. You can't go wrong! Thank you Samantha!