Samantha McGovern

New Orleans, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Samantha McGovern

Welcome to Romance in New Orleans Weddings!

Samantha McGovern is a wedding officiant and wedding photographer in romantic and historic New Orleans, Louisiana. She has been providing officiant and photography services to happy couples just like you since 2002!

Samantha McGovern has years of wedding experience that provide her with insights into the New Orleans wedding scene and its traditions and opportunities. She will help you with all of your questions, and offer advice on what New Orleans has to offer so that you can make the most of your wedding experience — and make your wedding vision a reality.

Samantha McGovern specializes in elopements and small weddings in a variety of offsite outdoor and indoor locations. She also offers her services for any size or style of wedding.

Samantha McGovern is a state licensed officiant and an ordained minister. She provides standard and customized wedding ceremonies and vows, and photography services. She has packages to suit every budget, and offers civil, non-religious, religious, and interfaith wedding ceremonies, as well as rehearsals and vow renewals.

Samantha McGovern will help you make your wedding planning process as stress-free and easy as possible, with sample vows and ceremonies available, marriage license information, wedding and reception venue ideas, advice on any of your questions, and even an online scheduler to assist you in checking her availability and booking your special date.

Samantha McGovern welcomes “All Loving Couples”.

61 Reviews for Samantha McGovern

61 Samantha McGovern Reviews

T
Featured
Terrina

Married on 10/18/2017

Samantha is a lovely person. I'm so happy that I found her. She helped make my important day wonderful. Read more Samantha is a lovely person. I'm so happy that I found her. She helped make my important day wonderful.

Melanie
Melanie Velasquez

Married on 06/16/2019

Better than I imagined!

Professional, Comfortable, Courteous, Respectful, Attentive, Patient, Efficient, and Friendly. We are so pleased with the elopement package and photos. We are so blessed to have shared our special day ... Read more with such a special lady.

S
Staci

Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome Experience

I cannot say enough about Samantha. She was prompt and courteous with all my questions and concerns. The ceremony vows were beautifully written and spoken. The pictures were fantastic! And her prices ... Read more prices are unbelievable! We were beyond pleased with our wedding experience!