Samantha Nass Floral Design

Saratoga Springs, New York · View map · Visit website

About Samantha Nass Floral Design

Local to Saratoga Springs, New York, boutique floral studio Samantha Nass Floral Design specializes in custom wedding floral arrangements. The studio is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and endeavours to craft unique, European-style floral arrangements that suit the needs and tastes of all their clients.

Products Offered
Flexible to your needs, Samantha endeavors to accommodate even the strictest of budgets. During an initial complimentary consultation, Samantha will discuss your wedding vision with you and create a floral proposal that meets your wedding’s requirements. Mockups, samples, venue visits, and delivery and wedding flower installation service can be provided. A wide selection of rentals — including pedestals, vases, candelabras, statement pieces, arbors, chuppahs, chalkboards, and votives — are available upon request. Some of Samantha’s floral products include:

• Aisle decor

C
Featured
Charlotte

Married on 10/07/2017

Samantha truly is an all-star. When we booked her, it was a game changer for our wedding. I immediately felt at ease that my vision would be executed perfectly. First of all, she is not only a florist ... Read more but she really is an event designer. She helped me envision our entire wedding, from the ceremony arch and flowers, to the cocktail hour tables and food stations, to the most beautiful tablescapes during our reception loaded with custom linens, flowers, garland and candles. When I walked into our reception space the ecelectic candlelit tables with all my requested greenery and florals felt like a dream space. Best of all, Sam is such a beautiful woman inside and out, and such a PLEASURE to work with. She is sweet as pie but gives her honest opinion and advice with all her years of experience. I cannot thank her enough!

Katherine
Katherine

Getting married on 04/12/2020

Sam and her team are amazing!

My wife and I had an out of town wedding and didn't really have much experience with florists in the area. We were referred by another bride who spoke very highly of Samantha Nass and her team. We set ... Read more up an appointment and during our first meeting Samantha expertise and experience shined through our conversation. We instantly felt confident that Samantha's team would be able to make our dream wedding come true. We had a budget in mind and Samantha made sure to offer us a package deal that would stay within our budget and worked with us. She communicated very well during our initial meeting and throughout our wedding planning up until the big day! On the day of the wedding, we had a few changes that we needed to make and her team and her were able to make some quick adjustments on the fly on our big deal which we appreciated very much. Everything from the birch arch to the bouquets were absolutely beautiful. Thank you so very much for a wonderful experience.

K
Kat

Married on 08/17/2019

Working with Samantha Nass for the florals and decor at my wedding was an absolute dream! I was drawn to her right off the bat because of how versatile her work is - I knew she would be able to create ... Read more something that was special and unique to me and my wedding, and she certainly did. The florals, table settings and decor were stunning, as was the lovely selection of furnishings she picked out for us. Sam was always accommodating and patient with my requests and questions, and always a very clear communicator. Not only was everything gorgeous for our big day, but she and her staff were on time, friendly, professional, and a joy to work with throughout the entire process. I recommend her highly and hope to work with her again someday!