Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events

Tallahassee, FL · View map

About Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events

Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events is a wedding and event planning service located within the Tallahassee, FL area. Planning a destination wedding? We love to travel! We offer day-of, partial, and full planning services along with custom planning packages for any outside events (i.e. rehearsal dinners, bridesmaids brunches, bachelor/bachelorette parties, etc.)! We'd love to help design/plan your big day!

8 Reviews for Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events

8 Samantha Nicole | Weddings & Events Reviews

Sharon
Sharon Kilcullen

Married on 06/29/2019

Hire Samantha Nicole Weddings & Events

Hire Samantha Nicole Weddings & Events. It’s the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. My husband and I live in Connecticut and were planning a destination wedding in Tallahassee. We ... Read more We needed a wedding planner with a full planning package to help us find the best local vendors and to execute my fanciful wedding vision. Sam brings more than just a name to this company; she brings her heart and soul full with imagination and knowledge. I explained my vision and Sam seemed to understand it from day one. She guided us through the vendor selection process expertly; giving us a variety of professional recommendations and scheduling meetings on our behalf. Sam would remind me to ask about important details when I would forget. She was very respectful of our budget as well. Sam identified areas we could save money and gave us wonderful recommendations on how to do so. Sam translated our big, wild, sometimes outlandish, ideas into something beautiful and meaningful. For example, my husband kept asking for Game of Thrones type things in the wedding. Sam found a chair rental that not only fit my husband’s Game of Thrones request but still fit the romantic garden aesthetic I wanted for the reception. Another example of Sam’s hard work: I had my heart set on some dramatic flowery chandeliers for the reception but several ideas fell through. Sam created her own chandeliers from scratch and they were absolutely beautiful in the room. The timeline for the day was perfect. I couldn’t tell you if there were any problems because Sam was running the show like a well-oiled machine. I am so thankful and grateful that Sam was able to give me happy memories of my wedding. She made me and my husband feel like her only clients. It didn’t occur to me that Sam had other clients, but of course she did because she is that remarkable. Sam is a wonderful person. I hope my husband and I find an excuse to see her again soon.

Jenna
Aaron

Married on 04/26/2019

I couldn't have done it without her!

I hired Sam with only 4 months to go until wedding day and she was a lifesaver. Not only did she handle all of the day of coordinating with set up and breakdown she also was a HUGE help leading up the ... Read more wedding. I had a vision but she helped make it possible. She was able to give non-bias recommendations which was super important to me - I didn't want to use someone just because it is the same person a planner uses for everyone. I wanted my wedding to unique and curated towards our preferences - Sam made that happen! We wanted to do things at a venue that hadn't been done before and she was excited to think outside of the box and make it happen! Sam is well connected, has great recommendations, is very professional and never seemed overwhelmed or annoyed when things got stressful! On the wedding day - I didn't think twice about any details she handled everything & if things went wrong I didn't know about it - the day turned out absolutely beautiful! She was the perfect addition to my wedding and I couldn't have done it without her - I will recommend her to everyone I know! Hire Sam - she will go above and beyond to make all your wedding dreams come true!!

M
Marin

Married on 11/04/2018

Hire her! You won't regret it

We hired Samantha and her team as our day-of coordinator. We opted for a day-of coordinator instead of a full wedding planning package because I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted and that I could ... Read more plan it all, but I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy myself on the day of the wedding and not worry about any kinks or issues. I am SO glad that we hired Samantha - with her and her team, you get much more than just a coordinator on the day of the wedding. She was very responsive and helpful leading up to the weekend of the wedding. I changed my mind several times about different elements of the wedding, and she was gracious and understanding at every turn. She gave me advice when I was unsure about decisions I was making, and she handled the day of the wedding perfectly. To this day, I still do not know whether anything went wrong and I am so pleased with that. She made everything so much easier. I highly recommend her to anyone.