Samantha O'Neal Photography

Katy, TX · View map · Visit website

About Samantha O'Neal Photography

Samantha O’Neal Photography is a very detail oriented wedding photographer based out of the Katy, Texas area, just West of Houston. Nothing brings Samantha more joy than capturing the beautiful memories on couples’ wedding days, and she believes that photographing these unforgettable moments is one of her greatest gifts. If you are looking for a passionate, artistic wedding photographer, look no further.

Experience
Samantha found her passion for weddings while selling wedding dresses in 2013. Not long after that, she began taking photos of weddings and found that she was hooked! Since then, she’s found great joy in capturing on film the emotions that couples bring to each other on their wedding days.

All of Samantha’s wedding photography packages include high-resolution images on an online gallery with unlimited downloads. Samantha O’Neal Photography provides photography services for:

• Weddings

13 Samantha O'Neal Photography Reviews

A
Amanda

Getting married on 05/21/2027

Samantha is one of the rare photographers who sees beauty everywhere she goes. She expertly captures the most intimate, even fleeting moments. Watching her follow my son around was awe-inspiring! She ... Read more was able to bring out the absolute best qualities in the both my son and myself in photos that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I swear she will be the only photographer I ever consider in the future!

A
Amber Fritzsching

Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent!

Samantha really tries to work with you and your schedule to make sure you get everything you want. Excellent at posing and natural shots. I was really pleased! Excellent all around and highly ... Read more recommended!!

J
Jordan Goetz

Married on 06/07/2019

Best. Photographer.

Booking Samantha as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding process. From the beginning she was responsive and answered all our questions. She has the best ... Read more personality that makes you feel very comfortable! During the wedding she was by our side the entire night getting all the best photos. I really feel like she loves what she does and when she is around you can really feel that energy from her! We are so happy we booked with her and couldn’t have asked for anyone better!