Samantha Robshaw Photography

Lincoln, RI · View map · Visit website

About Samantha Robshaw Photography

Samantha Robshaw Photography, a wedding photography company based in Rhode Island and servicing the world, loves traveling and exploring new venues to capture your wedding day. Artistry and professionalism combined with experience will ensure you have beautiful photographs of your wedding that bring you back to this magical day. Soft, romantic, light-filled images are their specialty and they would love to create your dream vision for you.

Samantha Robshaw Photography provides many services that will bring your love story to life. These services include:
Online gallery of retouched images with printing rights

• High-resolu
tion files on USB
  • 1-2 professional photographers
  • Wedding albums in different sizes and covers
  • Engagement session

E
    Featured
    Eliza

Married on 09/23/2017

Samantha is an amazing photographer and one of the best investments made for our wedding. She was very easy to work with, was quick with responses and conversations, was professional in every stage of ... Read more from engagement photos to editing our wedding photos and is an overall wonderful person. Joe and I instantly connected with Samantha during our sit down when searching for a wedding photographer. During the wedding planning process I spent many months away from Rhode Island, and during this time, Samantha was easy to communicate. When it came time to the wedding, Samantha and her second shooter were nothing but fabulous. They were open to my adventurous requests and kept my vision in mind. When shooting our ceremony and reception, you had no idea they were there, but when it came time to more posed photos they were able to communicate exactly what I wanted and needed. She took my notes from previous correspondence and helped my day flow with ease. It was wonderful to not have to think about photos and just be lost in the moment, exactly as it should be. Once we received our photos back, myself and everyone else have been left in awe. Samantha Robshaw Photography not only captured people, but more so the moments and feelings of the day. When looking at the photos, we are transported back to the best day of our lives that was most beautifully captured. We will continue to use Samantha for our future photography needs, and highly recommend!

J
    Jacqui Wolpoff

Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience!!

Samantha did a fantastic job with our March wedding in Fort Myers! The photos are amazing and she was wonderful to work with! Definitely would recommend! Read more Samantha did a fantastic job with our March wedding in Fort Myers! The photos are amazing and she was wonderful to work with! Definitely would recommend!!

Olivia
    Olivia

Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible pictures and wonderful to work with

Samantha was wonderful to work with- that perfect balance of warm and engaging, and comfortingly competent! In our engagement session she knew just when to prompt us and when to stand back and let us ... Read more be ourselves. Our pictures from that session are absolutely jaw-dropping, and exceeded anything I could’ve dreamed of. On the wedding day, she coordinated all group pictures, her second shooter, and our videographer with a smile and efficiency- all our other vendors mentioned how amazing she was to work with! She listened at every step to what we wanted captured and what wasn’t a priority, laughed with us when we got goofy, and offered so many great ideas for shots we would’ve never thought of. I’m so glad we found Samantha!!!