Samantha Welch

Hyannis, MA · View map

About Samantha Welch

As a wedding makeup artist I work with many brides on and off Cape Cod and I am honored to a part of your special day. Airbrush makeup techniques are used to create long lasting beautiful makeup, and tattoo coverage. I provide natural makeup to full coverage makeup, depending on your wants and needs.

4 Reviews for Samantha Welch

4 Samantha Welch Reviews

Ayla
Ayla Smith

Married on 11/08/2018

Made us girls look like princesses

I have been going to Samantha for the last 5 years for my facials and was so excited to use her make up services for my wedding, she looks amazing always 🙂. Needless to say, samatha made myself, maids ... Read more of honor and my mother look absolutely stunning. I could hardly believe my reflection when she handed me the mirror. My make up held throughout the entire day and night with only a slight touch up needed for my lipstick. I highly recommend Samantha’s services for your beauty needs and skincare health, the PCA line she uses is amazing!

R
Ryan

Married on 08/26/2017

Samantha did my bridal makeup on my wedding day. We met prior for a trial and I left smiling ear to ear. I love makeup and can be picky about some things- she listened to what I loved and adapted ... Read more instantly to achieve look I wanted. On my wedding day, she made me feel relaxed and beautiful. She oozes professionalism and is very sweet. I would LOVE to have my makeup done by her again and highly suggest her to anyone! P.s She even brings her own chair and lighting so you really feel like a rock star ;)

K
Krista

Married on 06/17/2017

Thank you to Samantha for the beautiful make up she did for my wedding on 6-17-2017 at the Provincetown Inn! Not only did she do a fantastic job on the make up, she was also great company to have on ... Read more such an important morning. Samantha managed to get everyone on my list done even though I added people right up to the last minute. She did make up for every age...from 7 to 80! Samantha made all of us look gorgeous and we received compliments throughout the day and night (everyone loved the lashes!) I can't say enough good things about Samantha...she is professional, responsive, and fun. I highly recommend Samantha!! She was perfect in every way!