Samantha's Sweets

Greensburg, PA · View map

About Samantha's Sweets

I'm Samantha Eyth from Samantha's Sweets ~ Custom Cake Artist & Sweet Stylist! NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS AT THIS TIME~ Visit my Etsy, Sam's Sweet Art, for CUSTOM WEDDING CAKE TOPPERS! My cake work has been featured in magazines, blogs and websites such as The Party Dress, Bird's Party, Amy Atlas, Tori Spelling's EdiTorial(as part of Jenny Dixon's party styling), Catch My Party, TribLive and The Mt. Pleasant Journal. I specialize in adorably sweet & unique cake toppers for your special day! Featured on BridalGuide.com, my signature Donut Bride & Groom Wedding Cake Toppers are super cute and perfect for that sweet donut tower!

21 Reviews for Samantha's Sweets

21 Samantha's Sweets Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 10/04/2014

We were looking for someone to make more of a dessert bar, rather than a traditional wedding cake. Samantha went above and beyond! We had her create one larger "traditional" cake for us to cut, and ... Read more then 9 smaller (8" and 9" two layer) cakes of various flavors. They all looked beautiful, and she even made little display cards that showed the flavors that matched our theme! And apparently everything was delicious, most of them were eaten even before the bridal party made it to the reception hall!!! (Keep that in mind brides, if it's on display during cocktail hour, it will get eaten). Two months later, and I still have people asking me who made the cakes. We were able to have her deliver the day before since we had access to the halls kitchen and fridges, so that worked out very nicely. Very very happy!

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/31/2014

Samantha has done my family's cakes, cakepops, and cookies for birthdays and bridal showers, so I knew that my wedding would be no different. Her cakes are beautiful and she is a true artist. ... Read more Everybody always raves about them and and asks us who did the cake. She is also so sweet and friendly. Do yourself a favor a make Samantha your family's cake artist.

N
Natalie

Married on 07/05/2014

Sam did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We were searching for a cake decorator last minute and found Samanatha's Sweets! Everything was so reasonably priced and handle is a professional manner! So ... Read more thrilled with how the cake turned out! People are still talking about not only how beautiful it was, but also how great is tasted!