Sammy Williams Hair & Makeup

San Luis Obispo, California · View map · Visit website

About Sammy Williams Hair & Makeup

Sammy Williams Hair and Makeup loves working with brides in and around San Luis Obispo, California, on their big day. After studying at the Paul Mitchell school in San Fransico, she was able to turn a passion into a career.

After booking your services with Sammy Williams Hair and Makeup you will be guided through a consultation to create a holistic view of your day-of services. You’ll then have the option to hold a trial run for hair and makeup at the Bluebird salon, so the staff knows how your skin and hair will work best with their products before the morning of the big day. Day of services will be on location so you don’t have to worry about adding another place to be on your big day, whether it just be bridal services, or the whole bridal party. Group sizes can range up to 30 people, so everyone can feel and look their best. Day of services include:

• Blowouts

T
Featured
Tamara

Married on 10/11/2014

Sammy and her assistant Andie were fantastic. Sammy responded instantly to all of my emails (there were so many, she has become my friend now. :)) She also worked with me on hair and makeup ideas. ... Read more After my bridal portraits (it was hot and windy) I was in dire need of a touch-up and Sammy was almost to the highway and she turned around to come and fix me up before I walked down the aisle! Now that's service.

Ariana Mccauley
Ariana

Married on 04/06/2019

dream come true!

Sammy is AMAZING. She was so flexible and kind and listened to even the tiniest tweak or request i made both at my trial and my wedding day! She made me and my bridesmaids all look exactly how we ... Read more wanted :) my hair and makeup didn’t budge all day even with all the dancing, happy tears, and being outdoors! great service, great products, great talent! (photos by Brandi Lopez Photography)

Ally
Ally Salazar

Married on 10/06/2018

Sammy is amazing!

Sammy is THE BEST to work with and did an amazing job as my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding day. She is quick to respond with questions and provides extremely helpful tips and advice. She is ... Read more seriously a pro and knows it all when it comes to hair and makeup, plus she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. It was stressful hiring someone to create the look for my big day since I was getting married out of town, and I knew the photos and video will last forever so I wanted to be sure I trusted my stylist. But Sammy could not have done a more beautiful job on me, my bridesmaids, and my Mom and she truly helped make the morning getting ready so much fun! I came with initial hair and makeup ideas for our trial, and she did EXACTLY what I asked for, but after seeing it on myself I changed my mind wanted a bit of a different look. Sammy was completely open to my thoughts, listened, and helped create my new wedding day hair and makeup look that I am still so in love with. I have very thin hair that struggles to hold a curl, but Sammy listened to what I do to help my hair hold, and my hair and makeup lasted flawlessly the entire night. I wish I had more excuses to go down to SLO and have my hair and makeup done by Sammy, but hands down I would recommend her to any bride. I cannot thank her enough for helping me look beautiful and confident on the best day of my life!!