Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc

Homestead, FL · View map

About Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc

Hello my name is Samantha, and I thank you for taking the time to look me up! I have been in the cake design business for well over a decade. I have specialized in custom creations for cake designs, cupcakes and other treats for weddings, birthdays and other special events. My company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance and designing a cake for your event is my priority! As a result of this a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.

I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and delivery to you the best service in the industry... Hope to hear from you soon!!

14 Reviews for Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc

14 Sam's Designer Cakes and More, inc Reviews

Jessica
Jessica M Berry

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful cake and cupcakes

Sam was seriously so amazing to work with. The cake and cupcakes turned out more amazing than I pictured. She was such a fun person to work with and would love to use her again in the future! Read more Sam was seriously so amazing to work with. The cake and cupcakes turned out more amazing than I pictured. She was such a fun person to work with and would love to use her again in the future!

K
Kelsey

Married on 05/26/2018

Sam made our wedding cake and grooms cake. They were both beautiful and awesome. And tasted delicious everyone loved them! Read more Sam made our wedding cake and grooms cake. They were both beautiful and awesome. And tasted delicious everyone loved them!

C
Cyzzarie

Married on 05/15/2018

I communicated with Sam mostly via email and a few times over the phone. She was so pleasant to speak with and very down to earth. She knew what I wanted once I sent her the image of the cake I ... Read more envisioned of having. Below is a picture I have so far that one of our guests took. From the flavor to the color of the wedding cake was just absolutely perfect!!!