San Jose Marriott

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About San Jose Marriott

San Jose Marriott is an extravagant wedding venue located in San Jose, California. This versatile event space is perfect for weddings, receptions, social soirees, and showers. Contemporary and simply breathtaking, San Jose Marriott is an ideal pick for couples across San Jose and beyond.

Facilities and Capacity
San Jose Marriott can accommodate up to 700 guests, offereing a 9,075-square-foot ballroom. There is also an intimate outdoor rooftop patio,so that couples and their guests can celebrate under the stars. With a chic style and flexible decor, this venue could be the perfect backdrop for your unforgettable event.

San Jose Marriott staff can provide couples with barware, china, aisle markers, aisle runners, altars, arches, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, decor, chocolate fountains, flatware, and linens. Some of the services that they offer couples and their guests include:

• Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Set up and cean up
  • Event planning
  • Get ready rooms
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting and sound

Cuisine
San Jose Marriott is also home to simply delectable dishes crafted by Arcadia and Tanq steakhouse. All of their dishes are tailor made for rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches. Whether you want to reserve the restaurant for your whole party or want to celebrate in one of the two private dining rooms, Arcadia and Tanq can surely create an unforgettable dining experience.

7 Reviews for San Jose Marriott

7 San Jose Marriott Reviews

N
Nichole

Married on 08/03/2018

My daughter and son in law's wedding parties, family and wedding guests stayed at the Marriott San Jose, and had such a pleasant experience! We worked closely with Alyssa and Gig, who helped ... Read more coordinate block rooms, day after brunch, welcome bags for the guests upon their arrival, all the way down to having special goodies in the bride and groom's rooms when they first got there. We were warmly greeted by valet and front desk, and everyone was so helpful with the day after brunch in Arcadia! I would definitely recommend this hotel and their fine staff!

S
Shashank

Married on 06/16/2018

Gigi and Rebecca were awesome to work with! All the staff was so pleasant and respectful to our guests at our wedding. My husband and I loved how updated the interior decor was and the rooftop lounge ... Read more area that we were able to host our farewell brunch at. We would definitely recommend this venue for hosting weddings and receptions!

L
Lisa

Married on 05/05/2018

I always have the best experience when I visit Marriott. The staff is AWESOME look forward to my next visit! Read more I always have the best experience when I visit Marriott. The staff is AWESOME look forward to my next visit!