San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel

Carolina, PR · View map · Visit website

About San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel

San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel is a wedding and event venue in Carolina, Puerto Rico. This hotel is a beachfront resort located on an exclusive corner of Isla Verde beach. You and your guests can enjoy the modern eco-Zen atmosphere, a rooftop infinity pool, restaurants, and lots of sunshine. The hotel is just five minutes from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport and within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and more.

Facilities and Capacity
Olas Room is an indoor space with a beach view. It is located on the second floor of the hotel and includes access to the Blue Bar Foyer, the Horizonte Terrace and connects to the Bambu Terrace. The Olas room can accommodate 52 guests for a seated dinner and 80 guests for a cocktail reception. The Bambu Terrace is a outdoor space with ocean views located on the second level. The space can be tented and accommodates 40 seated guests and 50 guests for cocktails. The Horizonte Terrace is a private covered outdoor space perfect for ceremonies. It can accommodate 30 guests for a ceremony, 20 guests for a seated dinner and 25 guests for a cocktail reception. The Blue Bar & Foyer has beach views and is located on the second level. It can accommodate 40 guests. The Mist Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is an outdoor space for fresh air and stunning ocean and city views. It can accommodate 40 guests for a seated dinner and 90 guests for a cocktail reception. Zest is a restaurant located in the lobby that can be used for private events such as rehearsal dinners, showers and more. The Arenas room is available for intimate events such as brunches or luncheons. It can accommodate 10 guests. The hotel also offers beachfront ceremonies on their private beach so you can say “I do” with the sand in your toes and waves at your heels.

San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel can host your ceremony, reception, engagement party, showers, rehearsal dinner and other wedding events. They offer overnight accommodations, event planning, bar and catering services, set up and clean up. The 80-room hotel has a variety of guests spaces including oceanfront views, partial views, terraces, suites and more. Their rooms are equipped with modern restrooms and luxury amenities. The San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel has impeccable staff that takes care of all your needs. They help you choose an event space, functional layout, find vendors and choose delicious menus for each event.

61 Reviews for San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel

61 San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel Reviews

S
Featured
Sheree Willhite

Married on 06/13/2019

Great Location for a destination wedding

Lizzette at the San Juan Water Beach Club helped me through the destination wedding process. She was always available for a quick chat by phone and responded quickly to emails. I requested that ... Read more Lizzette handle and provide everything they could for our wedding; minister, food, cake, flowers etc. Since we'd be traveling thousands of miles for our wedding, I wanted all the details handled before our arrival. I did not want to spend my time on the island picking or deciding on wedding items, so Lizzette handled it all. We had 30+ people at the wedding, which was tight on the front terrace, but they made it work. There was one hiccup along the way in regards to our suite, but it was handled as quickly as possible by the hotel manager. The food and cake were delicious. I had no idea what the qualify of the food would be since we did not have the opportunity to taste it before, but it did not disappoint. I was very happy with the food, cake and drinks. The waitstaff was also very accommodating to our wedding guests. I requested a tropical wedding bouquet and Lizette provided the perfect bouquet for me. The San Juan Beach Club was a perfect location for our destination wedding.

S
Sara

Getting married on 10/19/2020

Where do I begin? I can't tell you how INCREDIBLE this location is. Mist probably has the best view in all of San Juan. When our guests arrived at Mist for the rehearsal dinner, they were TOTALLY ... Read more blown away!!! It was just so breathtaking and beautiful. Not withstanding the fact that the service and food were amazing. All of the servers that attended to us were absolutely fantastic an attentive. Everyone loved the food and said it was delicious. Most importantly, I owe a huge thanks to the event coordinator, Nailin Delgado, for doing an amazing job organizing the event. Ms. Delgado was communicative and helpful during the months leading up to the rehearsal dinner. We even had our post-wedding brunch at Zest (the restaurant on the first floor.) Ms. Delgado was so amazing for that too. I could not be more thankful to Ms. Delgado, and the rest of the staff at the Water and Beach Club for making our rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch such an incredible success!

Tiffany
Tiffany Lind

Married on 07/27/2019

Great food

Everyone at our wedding on July 27,2019 loved the food. The tasting we had was absolutely amazing. We loved all the food and drink choices so hard to make a decision. San Juan water beach club was ... Read more very accommodating at our wedding we couldn’t be more happier.