San Tan Weddings - Specializing in Park,Yard, Wildreness and Hall Weddings

Queen Creek, Arizona · View map

About San Tan Weddings - Specializing in Park,Yard, Wildreness and Hall Weddings

San Tan Wedding's Ceremony Package. We offer a Park, Yard and Hall Wedding Package that is beautiful on a budget. Our Package is $1200 COMPLETE! The package includes the officiant, music, photography (YES, IT INCLUDES THE PHOTOGRAPHY! - you can't hire a photographer for $1200 and then your photos would be extra. With us, you can print your own, in any sizes you want, from Walgreen's. We do not profit in any way from your prints. The photos are yours!), chairs, arbor, decorations, cupcake tower, cupcakes, lemonade and water service, napkins/cups, bouquets, veil/ tiara, ring bearer's pillow etc. We can set up in a park, backyard, living room, national or state park, retention basin, church, hall etc... We have suggestions for no or low-cost venus. You can see and approve all decor and equipment at your complimentary consultation. We will take a wedding anywhere! See our website for full package details and photos.

www.SanTanWeddings.com

Wedding albums on www.Facebook.com/SanTanWeddings

4 Reviews for San Tan Weddings - Specializing in Park,Yard, Wildreness and Hall Weddings

4 San Tan Weddings - Specializing in Park,Yard, Wildreness and Hall Weddings Reviews

M
Mandy

Married on 09/08/2012

San Tan Weddings did a GREAT job on making my wedding day special and the price was right! Couldn't have been more perfect. Mandy Read more San Tan Weddings did a GREAT job on making my wedding day special and the price was right! Couldn't have been more perfect. Mandy

S
starr

Married on 02/14/2012

SanTan Weddings did a wonderful job for my wedding ceremony. Art and Nancy were amazing! They definitely helped me every step of the way. It was very good experience and would recommend any bride to ... Read more their services! There wasn't a time I doubted their services and my wedding ceremony was perfect!

D
Dan

Married on 09/29/2012

We live out of state and working with Nancy and Tony really made our dream possible. Read more We live out of state and working with Nancy and Tony really made our dream possible.