Sanaa's photography

Bradenton, FL · View map

About Sanaa's photography

Sanaa's Photograhy Inc. has extensive international experience. We photograph ALL events, no limits!

Sarasota/Tampa bay area. Please visit www.sanaaphoto.com to view our work, as well as some packages.

You can mix and match any of the packages or even design your own to fit your needs and budget.

Vry flexable with prices so don't hesitate to call me 941-350-2255

12 Reviews for Sanaa's photography

12 Sanaa's photography Reviews

A
Aubrey

Married on 08/15/2013

Professional, caring, talented and an absolute joy to have as a photographer! I am looking back at my photos and they are beyond gorgeous! I love showing off my wedding photos to family and friends ... Read more and I am so lucky Sanaa was referred to me for my destination wedding. I highly recommend her services. I have the most beautiful photos to remember my special day forever. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sanaa!!!

K
Keri

Married on 08/12/2011

Michelle was fantastic - you hardly knew she was there -but she captured all of the bits we wanted. Very professional but very fun as well - we really appreciated her and Sanaa's work and would highly ... Read more highly recommend them for videography.

M
Meredith

Married on 06/03/2011

The most beautiful pictures I have ever seen taken by the kindest woman I have ever met. Would recommend her services to anyone, anywhere. I can't say enough good things about Sanaa. She made our ... Read more wedding unforgettable and now we have pictures to prove it. Fantastic. 5 stars.