Sanctified Decisions

Birmingham, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About Sanctified Decisions

Sanctified Decision is a Birmingham, Alabama-based wedding officiant service that finds joy in sanctifying any marriage. Founded and led by Donna Hearn, she can help with customizing your vows and securing a marriage license. Whether you’re having an extravagant ceremony or a more intimate exchange, Sanctified Decision will know exactly what to do and say. As soon as you choose Sanctified Decision, you automatically become a top priority. There is no wedding too big or too small. Sanctified Decision’s vast experience and genuine excitement to be a part of your big day makes them the ideal officiant service.

Sanctified Decision offers three unique ceremony packages, all that can be customized to better match your individual style. There’s the Crystal Package, the Mother-of-Pearl Package, and the Diamond Deluxe Package. Each package ranges in amenities from having free prior consultations to having a unity candle and butterfly release. They can do a standard wedding ceremony, a petite wedding, and intimate elopements. No matter your budget, Sanctified Decision will make sure you don’t have to sacrifice quality. Other services include:

• A venue

D
Featured
Destinee

Married on 09/02/2017

Just a beautiful woman of God all the way around. She worked with me and my husband every step of the way. We had a ceremony at her house (which is absolutely romantic and beautiful) and it was ... Read more everything I wished and prayed it could be. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to marry the love of their life. I just can't believe the amazing effort she puts forth to make a marriage so special. I was going to do a court house wedding but wasn't looking forward to it, I'm so blessed that God led me to her.

Y
Yvette Thomas

Married on 05/25/2019

They explained everything prior to me scheduling the service and things went exactly as I was told. The yard is beautiful

Donna and her husband were fantastic! Thanks for making our ceremony great! Read more Donna and her husband were fantastic! Thanks for making our ceremony great!

C
Cathy Hodo

Married on 02/01/2019

Just what we wanted

Our package fit us perfectly! We were very happy! Read more Our package fit us perfectly!! We were very happy!!