Sanctuary Estate

Cleveland, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Sanctuary Estate

Sanctuary Estate is a mansion wedding venue located in Cleveland, Georgia. This peaceful property is family owned and oriented, and has been so for many years. Back in 1990, Robin Rensink Kinsey purchased this property. Over the years, she transformed it into the stunning wedding venue site that it is today. From the moment you and your guests enter in through the canopied drive, you will feel as if you have entered a haven that is peacefully tucked away from the rest of the world in the Northeast Georgia mountains.

Facilities and Capacity

Sanctuary Estate is made up of 32 acres. Regardless of what time of year it is, this mansion and farm is available to couples and up to 200 of their friends and family. Couples are even welcome to host their rehearsal dinner party on the property as well. There are both indoor and outdoor site options available for you to choose from scattered throughout the venue’s acreage. Each site provides your wedding party with privacy and stunning views of the surrounding mountains and gardens. Site options include the Estate, the Barn, the Pool, and the Formal English Garden. The Estate features a total of three stories. Inside, there are dramatic features such as a spiral staircase. Inside the Barn, couples and guests will be kept comfortable with the climate-controlled setting while still enjoying the rustic design. After your wedding in the barn, you can step out on the 1,200-square-foot dance floor. The formal English garden is a peaceful setting surrounded by meadow, vineyard and the lake. The pool, fire pit, and patio space provides couples with a more intimate and relaxing site to enjoy with their guests.

Couples have a variety of package options to choose from when they host their wedding at Sanctuary Estate. Regardless of which package option you choose, you will receive a cocktail hour with hors douerves, catered dinner, wedding designer, day-of coordinator, floral table decorations, bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquests, corsages, boutinneires, a three-layer wedding cake, and more. Couples can also select event planning to make their big day less stressful.

50 Reviews for Sanctuary Estate

50 Sanctuary Estate Reviews

P
Featured
Pam

Married on 06/09/2018

Our experience in working with the team at Sanctuary Estate was unbelievably easy. The team accommodated our requests with the Rehearsal dinner, and delivered an enjoyable quality experience. Our ... Read more guests were amazed at the beauty of the wedding venue, the food was delicious and the bride and groom were very happy! Choosing the Sanctuary Estate Experience was a great decision! We appreciate the level of commitment by Robin, Cindy and the extended teams who made the Hutchins/Beauchamp wedding day an event everyone remembers for a very long time! Many thanks to the florists, caterer, and staging staff as well. This was a wonderful event, thank you! With sincere gratitude and appreciation, Pam and Eddie Beauchamp

L
Lindy

Married on 06/15/2019

The Perfect Wedding Venue

Sanctuary Estate was an incredible venue! Everyone we worked with did everything in their power to make the entire experience perfect, and it was. The setting is absolutely gorgeous and everything ... Read more about my wedding was more than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend Sanctuary Estate to anyone for their wedding!

Nicole
nicole

Married on 04/06/2019

Everything I Ever Wanted

I had my dream wedding here and it was worth every penny. I came across the Sanctuary Estate when I scheduled a site visit at a nearby winery. I had a relatively last minute request to visit the venue ... Read more venue and Robin, the owner, happily accommodated me. Needless to say, the grounds are absolutely STUNNING and at first sight I knew I had to have my wedding here. This venue has everything you will need for your day- a bridal suite for you and your bridesmaids to get ready, covered pavillion for the ceremony in case of rain, several different areas for photographs, a full service reception area (barn) with decorations, tables and chairs. Planning process: I loved that the wedding packages are up front and all inclusive and that there are no hidden costs/surprises. You have the option to 'add' to the wedding packages if you elect to do more florals/have an additional appetizer, etc, but you do this later on in the process. For me I was unsure of whether I would have 100 or 125 guests, but I never stressed about it because I knew exactly how much it would cost either way! I worked closely with Cindy, the wedding coordinator, who was super sweet and very helpful throughout the whole planning process. I met with Cindy for 3 planning sessions and attended 2 tastings to meet Tim, the caterer for the venue. At the tastings we met other couples getting married at this venue. I really liked the group setting because I was able to ask people what they did for rehearsal dinner/transportation/accomodation and of course you got to taste the food and tons of different cake flavors. I had one floral consult on the same day as my last planning session. On the final planning day you also finalize your food selections, cake flavors, decorations, 'add on' items with Tim. Actual day of: Everything went flawlessly and the weather was perfect. I did not worry about ANYTHING. Cindy took care of communicating with my vendors to make sure they were there on time and knew where to go. She made sure we stayed on schedule and came and found us when it was time to do the cake cutting and toast. The food was AMAZING and all my guests were raving about the cake. We had 3 flavors (our favorite was the Reese's Peanut Butter cake). Everything from my bouquet, food, table settings, decorations, to florals was perfect. I wish I could get married all over again!! Everyone had a fantastic time and I'm so glad I selected the Sanctuary Estate. I recently got my wedding photos back and this place is picture perfect. Recommendations: This venue comes with a package but but you do need to put in some leg work and make sure you arrange for things that are not included - e.g. BYOB, bartender, sound system. Make sure you ask the right questions and think through the details that are not included. Robin, Cindy, and Tim will have the answers to your questions because they've done this a zillion times! They also have recommendations for vendors if you need. We are so grateful that we came across the Sanctuary Estate. It is a truly breathtaking property with wonderful owners who will make it possible for you to have your dream wedding! 10/10 would recommend!