Sand Shark Limos, LLC

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Sand Shark Limos, LLC

Whether you want to Party like a Rock Star in the Party bus , travel in a white or black stretch limo, need a ride to and from the airport or be pampered in sheer elegance we've got the ride to suit your style.. Take a bite out of your boring night and come party with the Sharks at Sand Shark Limos .

10 Reviews for Sand Shark Limos, LLC

10 Sand Shark Limos, LLC Reviews

Bernaline
Bernaline

Married on 10/20/2018

Nice Ride and Super professional

For our wedding day, we booked the Sand Shark car and it will give you a Great Gatsby/Cruella de Vil feel. Johnny was easy to work with through email and phone. Even with last minute changes, he was ... Read more able to accommodate us. We had a great experience with our driver, Exum and it was a smooth ride throughout. Their cars are great for photo ops as well.

Kaleigh
Kaleigh

Married on 10/09/2016

Johnny to the rescue! I had a wonderful year of planning of my wedding on a beautiful estate on the Eastern Shore of VA... All outside. Yet, when October came along... So did Hurricane Matthew. My ... Read more year of planning went down the tubes and I had to re-plan my ENTIRE wedding in 4 days. New city, new venue, new caterer, everything! My husband and I were supposed to take a helicopter exit out of our wedding...well that idea obviously got cancelled. So my mom immediately called Johnny and he was so honest and said if the roads are too flooded he wouldn't be able to bring one of the caddys out! Well guess what......we left in a beautiful cadillac...with sunroof... and Johnny drove it personally! Forever thankful for Sand Shark Limos and their willingness to bend over backwards for me and my family! Go for Sand Shark Limos if you was 5 star service and a stunning exit out of your wedding! You won't be sorry!

User5129842

2+ years ago

We rented the 62 Cadillac for after our wedding reception and were very pleased! The car was amazing and the driver was very nice, professional and prompt. Thank you! Read more We rented the 62 Cadillac for after our wedding reception and were very pleased! The car was amazing and the driver was very nice, professional and prompt. Thank you!