Sand & Sun Vacations

Allegan, MI · View map

About Sand & Sun Vacations

All Inclusive Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialists

No other travel agency is so dedicated to two people in love!

From the Intimate to the Elaborate, from Romance to Adventure,
Your Personal Sand & Sun Vacations Honeymoon Planner will listen to your every need & desire
in order to customize the perfect Honeymoon, just for the two of you.

You will have someone by your side, looking out for your interest, from the moment
you begin the planning process, until you finally return home !

Our friendly travel consultants not only have experienced, first hand, the destinations and resorts that they specialize but they also complete comprehensive educational programs. They are the Experts!

We’ll ensure that your planning is stress free, the only thing you’ll need to think of is each other!

*Personalized consultations.
*Customized itineraries.
*Detailed resort recommendations- photo’s and critiques.
*Support before, during and after your travels.
*Introductory VIP letters to the general managers of the resort informing them of your
Honeymoon/Destination Wedding and/or VIP status.

Click this link to get your Free copy of

All inclusive Honeymoons: What You Need to Know!

Sandals & Beaches Preferred Agency

26 Reviews for Sand & Sun Vacations

26 Sand & Sun Vacations Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 09/28/2015

I worked with TA Jennifer from Sand and Sun Vacations rescently. I was pleasantly surprised at how stress free, and easy she made everything for our Honeymoon! We had a few places already in mind ... Read more before we talked to her- she listened to everything we had in mind attentively, and let us know of a few places that met our criteria perfectly! We chose Montego Bay in Jamaica through Sandals! Absolutely beautiful, and just what we needed after our hectic wedding. I can't wait for our next vacation- highly recommend!

User5503056

2+ years ago

Jennifer at Sand & Sun Vacations was AMAZING to work with! She was super fast at getting back to me, even with the mass amount of emails I'd send! She really helped us narrow down exactly what we ... Read more wanted in our honeymoon vacation and offered really great options - all within our budget! I will be working with her for ALL of my vacations in the future now! She made it too easy and took care of everything! Thank you Jennifer!

User5474058

2+ years ago

We worked with Jennifer to plan my honeymoon, and she was great! She got back to me quickly throughout the planning process and our vacation was AMAZING! I would definitely work with her and her ... Read more company again!