Sandhill Crane Golf Club

West Palm Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sandhill Crane Golf Club

Sandhill Crane Golf Club is an upscale wedding venue located in the beautiful city of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The talented staff at Sandhill Crane Golf Club is dedicated to providing impeccable service at every event they host. They will go above and beyond to turn all of your wedding day dreams into a reality on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

Facilities and Capacity
Sandhill Crane Golf Club can accommodate up to 180 wedding guests in its elegant indoor space.

Sandhill Crane Golf Club is a full-service venue that is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The golf club offers a wide range of event services, such as event planning, in-house catering and bartending, and state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment. Sandhill Crane Golf Club will recommend a list of preferred vendors in the area to couples planning their special day. The venue also provides wireless Internet to all of their patrons.

Cuisine
At Sandhill Crane Golf Club, couples can enjoy delicious cuisine prepared by The Dancing Crane’s Executive Chef Sean McKee. He specializes in creating simple food that is really good, from all over the south, Italy, France, Spain, Asia and the Caribbean. The golf club offers several catering options for their cocktail hour and reception, which includes buffet, dessert, family style, servers, plated, hors d'oeuvres and stations. Couples may bring in their own cakemaker to create the wedding cake that fits their unique tastes. Sandhill Crane Golf Club also offers open bar, limited bar or cash bar for the wedding events they cater, which features premium and house liquor and beer.

6 Reviews for Sandhill Crane Golf Club

6 Sandhill Crane Golf Club Reviews

Ryann
Featured
Ryann Post

Married on 01/19/2019

Dream Wedding at The Sandhill Crane Golf Club - Thank you so much!!!

Without hesitation, we HIGHLY recommend The Sandhill Crane Golf Club to anyone looking to book a wedding or event in a beautiful setting, supported by an organized and well-managed staff. My now-wife, ... Read more Ashley, and I chose The Sandhill Crane Golf Club as our wedding venue location after touring 15-20 other venue options in the Palm Beach County & surrounding areas. What sold us on The Sandhill Crane Golf Club was a combination of several factors. Firstly, the clubhouse just underwent a full remodel/renovation and they final product is astounding. Grand, elegant, classy, upscale, immaculate, brand new and spacious are the best words I can use to describe. Secondly, when we went to tour The Sandhill Crane Golf Club, we felt comfortable & instantly connected with the Catering Manager who became our main POC, Ashley Rubano. Unlike several of the places that we toured, which many seem stuffy/snobby/lacking flexibility/take it or leave it type attitude, Ashley Rubano with Sandhill Crane CG was genuine, patient and willing to listen to WHAT WE WANTED. Thirdly, what we loved about The Sandhill Crane Golf Club was that they were very straightforward and fair. Many of the venues we considered prior to finding The Sandhill Crane Golf Club had “hidden fees” and “plus, plus, plus” on top of the cost per person price (which included only food and bar). At The Sandhill Crane Golf Club, the cost per person price covered nearly everything for the entire booking (valet, bartenders, set-up, linens, chairs, flatwear, etc. was all included). As person who typically over-analyzes every little thing, my now-wife, Ashley, myself and her parents sat down and weighed pro’s and con’s and made a “big picture” decision on the best venue to move forward with. Of the 15-20 places we toured, The Sandhill Crane Golf Club took the cake by offering the best atmosphere, service, location and value. We wouldn’t have changed a thing. Food was incredible! The beef and chicken entrée choices received great feedback from all our guests! The appetizers and hor d'oeuvres were stellar. Everything executed perfectly! Additionally, the SCGC staff went above and beyond by offering to shuttle the bride/groom and our photographers in a golf cart on the golf course for 20-30 minutes of beautiful natural landscape photos on our wedding day! To The Sandhill Crane Catering Manager Ashley Rubano and all management/staff… On behalf of Ashley Post and myself, along with the Grupp/Post families and all guests that attended, thank you for helping make our wedding a night to remember. SANDHILL CRANE GOLF CLUB, ASHLEY RUBANO AND ALL STAFF… WE LOVE YOU!!!

M
Margaret Kopp

Married on 06/26/2019

A Perfect Wedding Day at Sandhill Crane Golf Club!

My son and now daughter in law had their wedding reception at Sandhill Crane Golf Club on 6/15/19 and we all couldn't be happier. Many thanks go to James who was the most professional, responsive and ... Read more detail focused event planner throughout the planning process. On day of wedding James and all of the staff were just wonderful. Service was excellent, food was delicious, timing of everything was perfect! The ballroom at this venue is gorgeous ... the design, beautiful chandeliers, balcony overlooking the golf course... I can go on and on! All of our guests were so complimentary and impressed by the venue and everything about this beautiful wedding. My son and daughter in law said "it couldn't have been any more perfect"! I think that says it all. If you are looking for stress-free planning and a perfect wedding (or other event) you won't be disappointed with Sandhill Crane! I highly recommend them!!

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect venue

We just had our wedding here this month. We couldn't have picked a better venue. I'm going to start with service because they really went above and beyond. A month and a half before our wedding we got ... Read more got an email that we were getting a new coordinator, which made us a little nervous. The first time we met James Gelfand, however, our minds were immediately put at ease. He not only has decades of experience in the industry, but he's also incredibly easy to work with and open to all suggestions. He was diligent and made sure that every detail and request we had was addressed. Every aspect of our wedding ran so smoothly. Even when I got a call that morning from my mother in law that the cupcakes were delivered without tiers, I got a call one minute later that James fixed the problem, and I showed up to a beautiful last minute display he put together. I really had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. The entire staff was really on point. I was getting comments on how great the bartender was and I completely agree. All the drinks were great and she kept everyone happy. Our waiter kept delivering my drink to me even before I finished the previous one! The entire staff contributed to the flow of the evening, and it all went better than we could've hoped. No one had trouble getting food, drink, or any help. As for the food, everyone was raving about the hors d'oeuvres! James even saved us a plate of them since we were busy taking pictures during cocktail hour. We had the tasting for the meal a couple months before and even though they asked what we could improve, everything was already great. Our two options were the chicken/prawn and short rib. Every part of the meal was delicious, and we actually plan on coming back after the wedding to try their restaurant The Dancing Crane which has the same chefs. The cupcakes we had, instead of a cake, were amazing, and they were definitely worth it even though we had the mix up with the tiers. With our included package, we got three different flavors (pumpkin, strawberry shortcake, and s'mores) and actually had leftovers for days even with friends and family asking for more. The venue itself is gorgeous. There's a new country club where the venue is a beautiful octagonal high ceiling ballroom with modern light fixtures and tall glass doors that open to a wrap around balcony overlooking the golf course. As soon as we walked in, we were in love, and the all inclusive package and the value compared to other places just sealed the deal. Lastly, I would like to mention that I've never taken the time to write such a long review about anything, but I would do it again because of how happy we were with Sandhill Crane and their entire staff. As a person who stresses over small details and didn't want a big wedding to begin with because I thought we had to spend a fortune for something truly amazing, this venue really went above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't have been happier.