SandieMac Artistry

Euclid, OH · View map

About SandieMac Artistry

SandieMac Artistry is a bridal makeup artistry company based in Cleveland, Ohio. This makeup artist specializes in providing airbrush makeup for brides and bridal parties of all skin tones and textures. SandieMac Artistry will work with your ideas, dreams, and wedding vision, achieving the perfect makeup look for your special day.

This licensed makeup artist offers on-site services to apply your makeup at your home, bridal suite, or hotel. SandieMac Artistry provides makeup services to brides, bridal parties, and men for men’s grooming services. Makeup packages include a trial session in order to help you realize your wedding vision, and all packages include false lashes. Other makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

K
Featured
Khendi

Married on 08/06/2017

Sandie was awesome! I can't say enough great things about her. First and foremost, she is phenomenal at what she does. I used her for a trial run and for the big day and both times were absolutely ... Read more fabulous. She is very professional, attentive to detail, but also just a sweet, fun person. Everyone in my bridal party unsolicited said how wonderful she was and I got a multitude of compliments on my makeup! She also did makeup for some of my party and I was impressed at how she did an equally excellent job with the many ethnicities in my bridal party. She is always prepared and as someone who was a bridesmaid and had a makeup artist not do that, I really appreciated it! Given the quality of work, she is also quite reasonable in price. Can't wait to book her at my next major event. She's the truth!

Cathy
Cathy Steverson

Married on 06/01/2019

Very professional 👍

I will definitely seek Sandra's services again. I loved the final look. Thanks Sandra. Read more I will definitely seek Sandra's services again. I loved the final look. Thanks Sandra.

MacKenzie
Mackenzie Buckman

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Make-up

Sandra is amazing I looked beuatiful on my wedding day because of her! I’m the type of person that bawls their eyes out and is overly emotional so I was worried when the tears started that my make up ... Read more would run and I would look a hot mess. Not with Sandra, I’ve truly never felt so beautiful, even after bawling my eyes out I looked flawless as if my make up had just been applied! The mothers and bridesmaids also had their make up done by Sandra and loved it! Sandra is professional, super sweet, honest, and above all you see the passion she has for this art. She listened to my every want and need and I couldn’t have asked for a better make up artist. Highly recommend you book her for you wedding, you won’t be disappointed!