Sandiwood Farm

Wolcott, VT · View map

About Sandiwood Farm

A one of a kind beautiful farm venue with amazing Mount Mansfield, Worester Range, Mt. Elmore and sunset views.

A one of a kind farm venue. Host unique dining experiences, business lunches, dinners, meetings, special events, reunions, weddings, Mitzvahs, workshops and more in our event greenhouse! Crops are growing in the parameter!

We also offer 5 nice, rustic tiny houses, a 2 bdrm apt. & 3 bdrm farm house for rent.

We grow flowers, produce maple syrup, have potted herbs, wedding favors as well as many other unique ideas for your special event.

Get married by a farmer! Sara is a certified Justice Of The Peace.

Sandiwood Farm offers catering by chef Sandi, a New England Institute graduate and owner of Vermont Harvest Catering. Chef Sandi will help you plan the menu you want, plated, buffet, real BBQ, smoked dishes, sushi, kosher, she also owns a certified mobile food truck and smoker which can travel to your destination as well. The menu can be a truly localvore dinning experience if desired with most items grown on the farm!

speak with chef Sandi at 802-371-9344, or email vermontharvestcatering@gmail.com

Linens, dishes, tables, chairs, bar and service all available or come with venue rental. Contact for info.

Sandiwood Farm has a 30' x 70' unique event greenhouse, comfortable seating and service up to 120, but we;ve hosted over 300 guests with renting an event tent.

5 Reviews for Sandiwood Farm

5 Sandiwood Farm Reviews

Lynne
Lynne Mills Jay

Married on 08/26/2018

Magic ‘.¸¸.✶*¨*.¸.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨‘*✫

My husband and I had the most ✶magical✶ wedding of our DREAMS at the beautiful Sandiwood Farm this past August! When looking at venues, it was important to us to choose a place that was both ... Read more meaningful and fitting for us; being the outdoorsy, gardening nature lovers we are - and being just 20 minutes down the road from were I grew up in rural Vermont - we knew we hit the jackpot the moment we visited the farm... not just because it ticked these boxes, but because there is something truly special about this place. (I think fairies might live there.) Where to begin! Sara and Bob, the farm owners, are absolutely wonderful. They are so kind and you can tell they genuinely care about your story as a couple and hosting your special day. Sara was so responsive to all my many, many emails the year leading up to our wedding, and so accommodating with all my special requests on the wedding day. The bouquets that Sara made for my bridesmaids and I were GORGEOUS!!! Honestly, they were something out of a bridal magazine. We were all blown away. My husband and I met backpacking in Greece and she beautifully incorporated olive leaves - which we used for table decor - into my bouquet and Sam's boutonniere. She also made the sweetest flower crowns for my maid of honor and our flower girl, which again were stunning!! Sara also offers a day-of wedding coordination service, which allowed me to completely relax and enjoy the day. There were so many little details she took care of for me, and she and Bob were so great making sure everything ran smoothly. Our gorgeous dinner was provided by their daughter, Sandi, who runs a farm-to-table style catering company out of Stowe called VT Harvest Catering (a lot of the food came right from the farm! ); not only was it delicious, but so beautiful - there were flowers in the salad! I simply can't rave enough about the food, or the beauty of this place... and neither can our guests! Sam's family and friends came over from England to meet my family and see Vermont for the first time, and we couldn't have imagined a more picturesque setting: the sweeping meadows and beautiful gardens, the mountain views lined by pine trees, the stone arch where we had our ceremony - with hay bale seating set up by Sara and Bob - and the most special greenhouse where we had our reception. Guests danced their hearts out under the bistro-lit sailcloth tent provided by VT Tent Co. and enjoyed the fire pit that Bob got going after the most amazing sunset! * * * Many of our guests said it was the best / most special wedding they'd ever been to. One of our guests even wrote us a card in response to our thank you card to them simply because they had to rave about it! There was magic in the air... Sandiwood will forever hold a special place in our hearts, and we can't thank Sara & Bob enough for hosting our most magical wedding celebration. I dreamt of my wedding day since I was a little girl, and our wedding at Sandiwood Farm was beyond my dreams in every way. ♡ *Photos by Meg Haley Photographs

J
Judy Bickford

Married on 06/30/2018

Sandiwood Farm, Excellent Service and One of a Kind Farm Venue

I would highly recommend Sandiwood for your wedding (or any other event). Our daughter, Lydia, was married there in July 2018. She and her fiancé, Andreas, were living in Germany and chose Sandiwood ... Read more sight unseen relying on her mother’s and Matron of Honor’s recommendation. They were unable to access Sandiwood’s website from Germany’s internet connections. Having grown up in Vermont, Lydia wanted a pastoral Vermont venue. Sandiwood fulfilled all her requirements. It was a rustic, serene, gorgeous setting with a continuous and refreshing light breeze. The stone arch added charming appeal to the ceremony. The greenhouse provided an intimate setting for the dinner and the grounds allowed Lydia and Andreas to include recreational aspects of a German wedding for the American guests. Sara and Bob were easy to work with. They made sure that everything leading up to and including the day of the wedding, ran smoothly. They made helpful suggestions, shared with us things that worked for other weddings, and never pushed their own agenda. Sara provided the lovely flowers for the bridal party from her organic flower beds. We had guests from Germany, China, and at least a dozen US states. The guests and the wedding party raved about the outstanding food, that was catered by Sara and Bob’s daughter, Sandi, from VT Harvest Catering. Sandi served organic greens grown on the farm and used as much locally sourced food as possible. On a personal note, I wish I could go back and relive our daughter’s wedding day because everything was so magical, at Sandiwood. Judy Bickford

K
Katrina

Married on 09/17/2016

Beautiful venue! Sara and Bob were so helpful making sure we had a perfect event! Read more Beautiful venue! Sara and Bob were so helpful making sure we had a perfect event!