Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos

Cabo San Lucas, MX · View map · Visit website

About Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos is a tropical wedding venue located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. This outdoor venue boasts remarkable sunsets and a beautiful setting, making for a spectacular Pacific beach wedding that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime!

Facilities and Capacity
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos offers three outdoor event space options for an unforgettable ceremony and reception. Exchange your vows on the white sand beach while the sun sets over the ocean, or in their lush, tropical Finisterra garden. The venue's mountainside location features breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and the Cabo San Lucas marina.

Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos offers many event rentals available to complete the atmosphere of your dreams, such as tables and chairs, decor, aisle markers and runners, centerpieces, chair covers, tents and tent accessories, dance floor, audio equipment, altars and arches, drapery, furniture, photo booth, and lighting. The venue has ample parking available for your guests, and is wheelchair accessible. They are available to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. The wedding-related services they can provide for your big day include:

• Accommodations
  • Preferred vendors only
  • Setup and cleanup
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos offers the convenience of in-house catering as well as supplying all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event. They also provide many dessert services, such as wedding cake and cake cutting. Couples may choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, cocktail reception, family-style, hors d'oeuvre, plated, server, and station options. In order to choose the perfect menu, tastings are provided. Other services include:

• Bar services

Featured
Isabela Lemos

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding of our dreams!

We had our wedding at Sandos Finisterra on May 25th and it was an absolute dream! Bringing 55 guests to a location we had never been to was scary, but I trusted the great reviews online and, oh boy, ... Read more it paid off! Sandos and their wedding team really exceeded our expectations and we had the best week of our lives! The breath taking views at the resort made for gorgeous photos. I researched a lot before picking this location, and couldn’t find anywhere more beautiful than the VIP Terrace where our reception was held – with a 180degree view of the ocean, the marina and the mountains in the background. The food at the resort was awesome! I’m a foodie and know you don’t always find the best food at all-inclusive resorts but Sandos did not disappoint – some ofour favorites were the steaks at Agave, the risotto at Emiliano’s and the sea food at Tortuga. The wedding buffet was delicious, with tons of different options that weren’t normally available at the resort restaurants. We were able to do a food tasting before the wedding day and pick and choose the items we wanted served. The drinks were awesome as well, with tons of different options – they even set up a gin and tonic bar with fresh fruits and herbs at the wedding and made sure to have fully stocked bar with all the different types of liquor we requested! The weather was just perfect the whole time, sunny all day with a little breeze at night – the desertic climate makes Cabo perfect for outdoor weddings since it almost never rains! The location of the resort is also great and we took short walks to the marina and bars downtown. Some of the people who made our day truly special: Lupita Rochin: The wedding coordinator – this woman is a magician! We coordinated everything by email, I sent her pictures of the flowers and cake I wanted and they turned out exactly like or even more beautiful than the pictures!! We had an in-person meeting when we arrived to the hotel and at that moment I was able to relax, seeing she had it all down to a science! Lupita has great attention to detail, and perfectly orchestrated every minute of the wedding day so that everything flowed very smoothly. She asked if we had any special requests and made them all happen! She also helped me organize a rehearsal dinner at the Don Diego balcony overlooking the beautiful marina with a mariachi trio and a boat ride for all of our guests. Franco Caballero: The DJ was awesome and upbeat! We met in person when we first arrived at the hotel to discuss the music styles we prefer and I gave him a playlist with some of our favorite songs – he nailed it and kept everyone dancing all night! I heard from many guests this was one of the most fun weddings they’ve ever been to! Reverend Juan: We felt very lucky to have our ceremony celebrated by Reverend Juan, he touched our hearts with his deep messages about marriage and love, and reminded us of what is really important. He truly loves what he does and cares about providing a meaningful emotional experience for everyone involved. He speaks English very well and also spoke parts of it in Portuguese, since half of our guests were Brazilian! The ladies at Spa Del Mar (at Sandos): Me and my bridal party had our hair and makeup done by the ladies at the spa and loved it! They’re very talented and use all MAC products. The couples massage (included with the wedding) was also the best massage we’ve ever had and the spa ambiance is phenomenal - built into the cliff with candles everywhere. Shout out to Anna Gomes, our amazing photographer, for the beautiful pictures! –  but she deserves a whole separate review. If you’re considering this resort for a wedding, please don’t hesitate – it will blow you away! Thank you Sandos for the wedding of our dreams!

M
Marlene Rivera

Getting married on 07/05/2020

Wedding at Sandos

The whole process was made very easy thanks to our coordinator at Fun Jets and the hotel coordinator Lupita. Lupita replied to emails fast, she was friendly, and was able to accommodate all of our ... Read more request. The day of the ceremony everything was taken care of by Lupita and the crew which made our stress level very low.

J
Jessi

Getting married on 10/12/2019

The BEST experience

I have visited Cabo many times and when my husband and I started searching for a venue, we were extremely overwhelmed. A friend suggested that we look at Sandos Finisterra because of the prime ... Read more location, affordability, and beauty. We took a leap of faith and planned everything at Sandos Finisterra without ever having stepped foot on the property. This is very unlike us, and all I can is WOW. From the moment we got there I felt completely at home and felt like Lupita and her team were ALWAYS available. They made the process incredibly easy and all of our friends were more than impressed. I would get married all over again at this location :)