Sandos Playacar Beach Resort

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Sandos Playacar Beach Resort

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort is a tropical wedding venue located in Cancun, Mexico. With a Caribbean style, this gorgeous venue offers superb service and many romantic settings, from the powdery white sand beach to the lush, tropical gardens.

Facilities and Capacity
Sandos Playacar Beach Resort offers stunning outdoor event space options with breathtaking views for a one-of-a-kind ceremony and reception. The venue's garden space is located in the center of the resort, surrounded by tropical plants, accommodating up to 100 guests. Their beautiful white sand beach location provides a beautiful ocean backdrop for you and up to 100 guests. The venue's terrace space features tile floors and beautiful oversized tropical plants, accommodating more intimate groups of up to 60 guests for a seated dinner setup and up to 80 people cocktail style.

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort offers many services for a stress-free experience, as well as many event rentals to complete the atmosphere of your dreams, such as tables and chairs, chair covers, decor, dance floor, altars and arches, audio equipment, drapery, aisle markers and runners, photo booth, and lighting. The venue is available to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. Services include:

• Accommodations
  • Lighting and sound
  • Parking
  • Setup

Cuisine
Sandos Playacar Beach Resort offers the convenience of in-house catering, as well as providing all needed barware, china, glassware, and linens for your event. They also provide many dessert services, such as wedding cake, servers, and cake cutting.

Accommodation
Sandos Playacar Beach Resort offers many comfortable accommodation options for you and your guests. The Riviera Family Section provides spacious Junior Suites, each with a beautiful view of the tropical flora, the pool, or the gardens. The Royal Elite Haciendas boast beautiful suites divided amongst relaxing eight-suite villas, equipped with its own sundeck, pool, and jacuzzi. The Select Club adults-only section is designed just for guests ages 18 and up and features access to private areas of the resort.

Other Services
Sandos Playacar Beach Resort also provides many in-house bar services for your special day. The wedding bar services they offer include:

• Bartender(s)

78 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Reviews

Lindsay
Lindsay Brooks

Married on 04/27/2019

Great Wedding Location! They did an amazing job!

We just got back from our wedding at Sandos Playacar and I can't say enough good things about Diana and the wedding team! WE LOVED DIANA! She worked with me for several months before hand to make sure ... Read more sure we had everything planned out and then made sure everything went as planned on the big day. It's even more impressive seeing how many weddings they have over a given weekend. We also had about 90 guests so it was no easy task. We even had a bad thunderstorm the night of the rehearsal dinner and she was able to move everyone inside mid event to keep it going smoothly. I thought everyone's hair and make up looked great from the spa and they helped walk us through the humidity and wind to help us choose the right hair styles. We also use Romanza for the photographs and LOVED Marco. He took great photos, kept the group laughing and made sure we got a good variety of shots to remember the big day. The resort was also amazing! All of the guests loved it and had a great time at the pools and all the restaurants. It was overall a great value for everyone, allowed kids which we had in attendance and was fantastic for the wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

C
Claudia Guerra

Married on 04/14/2019

April 2019 Wedding

We had an amazing experience at Sandos. I emailed the wedding coordinator several months before the wedding. We scheduled meetings 2 days before the wedding to talk about final details (I recommend ... Read more arriving 3 days prior) RUTH (our wedding coordinator) showed us around the resort for different cocktail hour options. We had initially decided beach ceremony and Garden reception... but it unfortunately rained the day of my wedding and we had to do the reception at one of the restaurants they have. They always have one restaurant that is closed each day and that is the back up in case of Inclement weather. Our reception was at the Italian restaurant and it was still beautiful. The staff was super nice and very professional. You get several things with your basic wedding package: Romantic dinner, 25 minutes massage (which we upgraded for 100$ to 90 minutes), hair & make up (I recommend the hair but maybe not the make up, I did my own either way because I’m very picky with my make up), free steaming services for your dress & groom’s attire and a special gift from the Wedding team. The Romanza photography part of the hotel did a good job as well. My wedding was a dream come true and it was all thanks to the hard work of the Sandos Staff and my coordinator RUTH! Highly recommend this place!!!

D
Derrick & Whitney Smith

Married on 02/27/2019

Most Relaxing Amazing Wedding! Loved It!

On February 27th 2019 the best day of my life, my wedding day Sandos & Diana Palomino did an amazing job, planning this wonderful day! Diana took everything we pictured before we came and made it ... Read more picture perfect! From the flowers, even more gorgeous then the picture. To the set-up of the Arch with matching flowers and the arrangement of the chairs with the bright ribbons on the white chairs in bright colors that I loved! The lady that married us had a wonderful talk about marriage & love that came from her heart, everyone loved it ! Diana had a dinner party set up for us and 12 guest in the Mexican Restaurant! They were ready with shots and drinks and there spectacular food, they even helped with the gorgeous cake with matching flowers and a topper we brought from home. Lots of toasting for the new couple!! This was a wonderful end to a spectacular Wedding Day with family & friends. If anyone is looking for a beach wedding Sandos is a relaxing, fun, exciting place. I would highly recommend Diana Palomino the wedding planner to plan your wedding, she is AWESOME! I would definitely stay at Sandos Resort on another Mexican getaway!! Maybe next year Anniversary! Thanks again Diana & Sandos!