Sandra Clukey Photography

Cleveland, TN · View map · Visit website

About Sandra Clukey Photography

Sandra Clukey Photography is a professional wedding photography company that is based out of Cleveland, Tennessee. Sandra promises to capture every detail from your big day and allow you to relax and take in the all of the special moments. Providing both posed and candid material, your wedding collection will be an accurate and lasting memory that you will be able to relive for years to come. Choose Sandra for your local or destination wedding, today!

Service Offered

Sandra Clukey Photography, LLC is a licensed and insured professional service that is qualified and reputable in the wedding industry. The process will begin with a consultation and breakdown of you and your wedding, to create a profile that will adhere to your style and specifications. The team specializes in and blends several styles of photography including, contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional. Only one event is scheduled per day to ensure that you receive undivided attention, and Sandra is able to provide flexible and dedicated efforts from start to finish. Additional photography items include:

• Albums

3 Sandra Clukey Photography Reviews

Featured
User5534473

2+ years ago

Sandy was amazing. Her team was amazing. They care so much about their clients' wishes and work very hard to ensure that the bride gets all the shots she wants. I have nothing I would change. Read more Sandy was amazing. Her team was amazing. They care so much about their clients' wishes and work very hard to ensure that the bride gets all the shots she wants. I have nothing I would change.

K
Kayla

Married on 10/15/2017

Sandy did my wedding photos, and I am so in love with how the photos turned out. She did a phenomenal job! She pays very close attention to detail and captured so many special moments from our ... Read more wedding. She is kind, caring, and a pro at what she does! On our wedding day, Sandy was there from the moment we got to the chapel and started getting ready to the second that we left for the grand exit. She and her husband spent over 12 hours taking photos on our wedding day, and they couldn't have been more wonderful to work with. She is a gem and genuinely cares about her clients. Sandy worked to accommodate us from day one, and I highly recommend her photography! Not only does she take some of the most beautiful pictures ever, she is also a beautiful person inside and out. Book her people!

B
Brittany

Married on 04/29/2017

Hire her. She goes out of her way to take quality photographs. I believe she undercharges for the quality of her work and I would not hesitate to hire her again. Read more Hire her. She goes out of her way to take quality photographs. I believe she undercharges for the quality of her work and I would not hesitate to hire her again.

Sandra Clukey Photography FAQ